Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ban wave?

My leaderboard shows the same player several times. I made a thread in regards to it but it quickly was deleted for an unknown reason. It wasn't locked either just outright deleted. Maybe it fell under name and shame? Not sure despite the fact I didn't name the player.
    Ign: Tankdest22 | Town Hall Level: 12 | Walls: 250 (lvl 10) 50 (lvl 11) | Heroes: BK (41) AQ (39) GW (19)
    Builder Hall Level: 8 | Heroes: BM (25) (MAX)

I see a couple bans from the leaderboard of last month. I wouldn't call it a ban wave, but it looks like SC continues to investigate.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Forum Elder
    Yeah, looks like a little better than 10% of last months leaderboard is gone...stay on the hunt!

TH13...level 251...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 41 mil...atb 6032

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Thank you Team Clash of Clans for releasing the Psychic Octopus into the game to catch the TOS-breaking players.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Februay 20, 2020
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    I just matched to last season’s #4 in the world with a “famous” name. They were down around 5k when I checked their profile after my pitiful attack. A real chin scratcher.

Centennial Club
    Can this Octopus predict the future of Clash?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Thank you Team Clash of Clans for releasing the Psychic Octopus into the game to catch the TOS-breaking players.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Februay 20, 2020
    Glory Glory Manchester United!

Kolkata_Gangs - #YYQCGR00

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I see a couple bans from the leaderboard of last month. I wouldn't call it a ban wave, but it looks like SC continues to investigate.
    Either more were banned in the last day or I just didn't go down far enough on the list when I first checked. I see a lot now. Again, thanks SC for continuing to fight this.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Top guy in Australia, who was well over 800 cups clear of anyone else was wiped yesterday.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Again, thanks SC for continuing to fight this.
    Second that. It's great to see action taken.

Unfortunately we've had two affiliations battling it out this league, and the bans seem to have mostly hit only the one. Pretty much paving the way for the other affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    Second that. It's great to see action taken.

Unfortunately we've had two affiliations battling it out this league, and the bans seem to have mostly hit only the one. Pretty much paving the way for the other affiliation.
    I noticed a couple new names from last season that were banned.