Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ban wave?

A gang which was doin win trade was taken down 2 days ago..

Hope those trophy traders can get whoooed too😂🙈

Sitting at 7.5k at the end of season! I donno how much longer this season was ..

Even if it is 30 days longer , then 2500+ trophy averages 80+ trophies a day😂😂
    How How How.... Might be trophy trading?
    Last edited by AzhanMwc; February 22nd, 2020 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AzhanMwc View Post
    A gang which was doin win trade was taken down 2 days ago..

Hope those trophy traders can get whoooed too

Sitting at 7.5k at the end of season! I donno how much longer this season was ..

Even if it is 30 days longer , then 2500+ trophy averages 80+ trophies a day
    How How How.... Might be trophy trading?
    I'm wondering why SC is still doing the 30k gems to #1 team until they get this under control. Seems like they are getting paid to game the system. Need to suspend that!

I doubt top players care about gems, so I wouldn't call that "being paid"

Centennial Club
    So let me get this straight.. the top player now is at 7600+ trophies for the season.. divide that by 30 days.. you mean to tell me they are getting over 250 trophies a day at the end of each league day every single day.. how is that even possible???

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    When you consider the number of attacks won (223) divided into total cups above 5k at this moment (2679), it works out to netting roughly 12 cups per attack. If they’re consistently three starring, it doesn’t seem impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk34691 View Post
    So let me get this straight.. the top player now is at 7600+ trophies for the season.. divide that by 30 days.. you mean to tell me they are getting over 250 trophies a day at the end of each league day every single day.. how is that even possible???
    Did you assume they started at 0? I'd assume they started at 5000 like most legends players.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Did you assume they started at 0? I'd assume they started at 5000 like most legends players.
    Oh No No No😂

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    When you consider the number of attacks won (223) divided into total cups above 5k at this moment (2679), it works out to netting roughly 12 cups per attack. If they’re consistently three starring, it doesn’t seem impossible.
    12*8 = 96

320 - 96 = 224 .. If they do 8 triples a day..

I highly guess , Somekind of Trophy Trade is underway🤔

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Not impossible but highly improbable and here is why: As you trophy climb the quality of attackers goes way up. Does anyone really believe that the opponents these wizards meet are all somehow miraculously unable to get a score better than 28 on average against them? If so, I want to see these amazing bases that are necer three starred. These same attackers somehow manage to get to 7000+ by getting a net 12 against everyone else except others at 7000+? How are these amazing wizards able to consistently net 12 stars as well when they attack? Does no one else have these amazing bases that never give up a score greater than 28? As you go higher everone’s attacking skills improve, as you go higher bases become tougher. Pretty tough to net 12 on average up in the nosebleeds when the defensive/offensive gap keeps shrinking.

Mathematically possible yes. Probable never.
    Last edited by Tosti111; February 24th, 2020 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk34691 View Post
    This one is priceless, made my day, thanks dude!
    Wanna see your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===