Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gregs RSS reshuffle

Smile Gregs RSS reshuffle

I tried the RSS reshuffle on Gregs farm for the first time since it got introduced and was quite impressed with the results

When I visited Gregs shop there were lots of crops (3 or 4 of each) which I normally would buy because of the lower price but don't really need. There also was a crate with 5 cow feed which I would have left (I never buy feed because it messes up my machine production circle).

Since there was nothing I really needed, I thought I should try it at last and wow it was worth it! I ended up with 3 pillows (I'm rarely at the pond, so struggle with everything needing feathers/lobster/fish), 3 jelly beans (always hard to keep them in stock because of ingredients and long production time), 3 candles (honey/wax products are again something of a struggle to me), 2 axes (who doesn't need those?), 7 lemons (I only harvest my own trees when I need the fruit for a production so it's nice to have a few extra ones) and 5 brokkolis (I like brokkoli so why not ).

Since I complain a lot about having nothing worth spending diamonds on, I thought I'd share a positive story as well I may not do that every day but you will certainly find me spending some diamonds at Gregs shop every now and then in the future

Have you ever tried the RSS reshuffle? Did you like it and what did you get? I would be interested to hear other peoples experiences
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; February 20th, 2020 at 11:03 AM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Sounds encouraging! Maybe I’ll give it a go too when I’ve got lots of diamonds.

Also known as KDT123 and WheatLand.
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Level 50 reached: Saturday, 25th January 2020.
    Share your Hay Day farmís statistics with everyone!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    I tried the RSS reshuffle on Gregs farm for the first time since it got introduced and was quite impressed with the results

When I visited Gregs shop there were lots of crops (3 or 4 of each) which I normally would buy because of the lower price but don't really need. There also was a crate with 5 cow feed which I would have left (I never buy feed because it messes up my machine production circle).

Since there was nothing I really needed, I thought I should try it at last and wow it was worth it! I ended up with 3 pillows (I'm rarely at the pond, so struggle with everything needing feathers/lobster/fish), 3 jelly beans (always hard to keep them in stock because of ingredients and long production time), 3 candles (honey/wax products are again something of a struggle to me), 2 axes (who doesn't need those?) and 7 lemons (I only harvest my own trees when I need the fruit for a production so it's nice to have a few extra ones) and 5 brokkolis (I like brokkoli so why not ).

Since I complain a lot about having nothing worth spending diamonds on, I thought I'd share a positive story as well I may not do that every day but you will certainly find me spending some gems at Gregs shop every now and then in the future

Have you ever tried the RSS reshuffle? Did you like it and what did you get? I would be interested to hear other peoples experiences
    Yes; I do it on my main farm (when I remember!).

I've just reshuffled once and got 3 pillows, 3 raspberry candles and 3 jelly beans, as well as a couple of axes, 5 broccoli and 7 lemons.

That's quite a haul! On some days it's less generous, of course...

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Yes; I do it on my main farm (when I remember!).

I've just reshuffled once and got 3 pillows, 3 raspberry candles and 3 jelly beans, as well as a couple of axes, 5 broccoli and 7 lemons.

That's quite a haul! On some days it's less generous, of course...
    Oh so everyone gets the same afer reshuffling or is that coincidence?

If it is the same, we could share it here every day when we reshuffle and others can decide if they need that on this day.

I rarely visit Greg's farm anymore, but this is new to me! When did this reshuffle thing happen?

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6

If it is the same, we could share it here every day when we reshuffle and others can decide if they need that on this day.
    I think it was something of a coincidence, although there might be some influence exerted by the farm's level. My main farm is level 185.

I've just done a reshuffle on my level 82 farm, and got 3 apple juice, 3 necklaces, 2 dynamite, 5 peaches, 7 olives and 5 pineapples. Not bad, but not as good as my main farm, particularly when I tell you that I had 3 cream on Greg's RSS before I shuffled!

Tahoe - the change occurred on an update quite a while ago. I'll see if I can pin down exactly when.

Edit: It was in October 2019. Here's the announcement: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-October-2019
    Last edited by Cowslips; February 20th, 2020 at 11:40 AM.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

I think it was something of a coincidence, although there might be some influence exerted by the farm's level. My main farm is level 185.

I've just done a reshuffle on my level 82 farm, and got 3 apple juice, 3 necklaces, 2 dynamite, 5 peaches, 7 olives and 5 pineapples. Not bad, but not as good as my main farm, particularly when I tell you that I had 3 cream on Greg's RSS before I shuffled!

Tahoe - the change occurred on an update quite a while ago. I'll see if I can pin down exactly when.

Edit: It was in October 2019. Here's the announcement: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-October-2019
    Thank you! I missed that somehow

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Thank you for testing that and sacrificing the creams! My farm is lvl 128.

It makes sense that there would be tiers according to farm lvl. I don't think you would get offered something in his shop that you can't buy because you haven't unlocked that lvl yet.

Meh, I don't know how to feel about reshuffling. I remember having better offer before this, more frequently.

One time my neighbor got 3 diamond ring from reshuffle and shared the news. Thanks to her, I got those rings from Greg too, and all other stuffs exactly like hers.

2 mini farms both at the same level have been offered the exact same thing in Greg's shop for months now.

In the early days of Hay Day, boat order follow a cycle. Players share what they get with others. Until Supercell changed it.

With Hay day, I don't believe in coincidence. Go ahead with your idea, sounds perfectly fine if farms concerned already unlocked all items. Difficult to find people willing to shuffle and share though.
    Last edited by meonhoc; February 20th, 2020 at 12:24 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley info : - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Since there was nothing I really needed, I thought I should try it at last and wow it was worth it! I ended up with 3 pillows (I'm rarely at the pond, so struggle with everything needing feathers/lobster/fish), 3 jelly beans (always hard to keep them in stock because of ingredients and long production time), 3 candles (honey/wax products are again something of a struggle to me), 2 axes (who doesn't need those?), 7 lemons (I only harvest my own trees when I need the fruit for a production so it's nice to have a few extra ones) and 5 brokkolis (I like brokkoli so why not ).

Since I complain a lot about having nothing worth spending diamonds on, I thought I'd share a positive story as well I may not do that every day but you will certainly find me spending some diamonds at Gregs shop every now and then in the future

I never tried it before as I was thinking "instead of 4 indigos blah blah I'll get 4 potatoes. Then I read this thread and thought I'd give it a go.
    Greg's shop originally had: 4 indigos, 4 soyabeans, 3 tomatoes, 3 corns, 3 strawberries and 2 saws.
    After the reshuffle I got: 3 floral candles, 3 diamond rings, 3 necklaces, 2 axes, 1 tape and 3 fish pies.
    Worth the 5 diamonds? Well, for me it did.
    My lvl is 131 btw.

Thank you for bringing that up, now I found another reason to spend diamonds lol

Edit: if they added permits to it they'd have us reshuffle like crazy.... just saying
    Last edited by katieagg; February 22nd, 2020 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Adding more.