Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lvl 108 Looking for neighborhood

Lvl 108 Looking for neighborhood

I'm looking for a neighborhood who wins derby most of the time
    I can finish my share in 2-3 days(hoping my neighbors can do the same) or less if needed and 10th task isn't a problem.
    I don't talk much, but I'm polite. I say thanks when i get help and i'm hoping i get the same treatment in return.
    My current neighborhood has very nice people, but we have no requirements on derby and it's very scattered.

I'm hoping to join a more organized family

Centennial Club
    Hi There

DERBY TEAM PLAYERS , one of the Top Teams On The Championship Leaderboard and with 160+ Gold Cups , are currently seeking Active , Friendly and Competitive Derby Players. We Co-ordinate In A Organised Way To Get Our Gold Trophy Every Week.

Task Requirement : 10x320/400 Compulsory.
    Required Level. : Minimum 90
    N'hood Tag. : #ULQPGLG
    Facebook Group : DERBY TEAM PLAYERS

We Are Looking Forward For Your Intrest In Joining Our Hood. PM on Messenger

Last Spot Available

Messenger id : sumit03parashar
    Last edited by Sumit003Parashar; February 20th, 2020 at 12:59 PM.

Sent you a PM
    Fillory & Further, Level 106
    Leader- Fierce Sickos
    Now recruiting....
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rby-addicts%21

Sent you a pm.
    Lvl 164, town 47 #ULU2U8Y

Hi pm on facebook,I have an invite only hood for high level players,I can give you info and pictures.
    https://www.facebook.com/KerryBird76?__nodl
    Last edited by KB40; February 21st, 2020 at 08:03 AM.
    🌼Mrs B🐝

Pro Member
    Hello we are looking for highly competitive independant members like you for our neighborhood. I am posting our ad for you to see if we could be what you are looking for also😉
    We finished this weeks derby on the first day and Special derbies usually within two days. Hope to hear from you!😊

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood Farming Fools!

Our Championship neighborhood has been around since 2014 and we have achieved 105🏆golden trophies! We are looking for HIGHLY competitive derby players! Top 3 is our goal. If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!😍

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood with team players who have great communication!

**Must use Fb Messenger. This is so we can better communicate and is very essential during Special themed derby weeks such as Bingo.

Everyone must complete nine tasks at minimum of 320/400 points PLUS tenth is required.

**We aim to finish our tasks in the fastest time possible! Often times completing regular derby within 48 hours, we then have 3 or 4 days of down time once we are done. This gives plenty of time to restock farms and relax! We are looking for extremely independent members who can carry their own weight as a team player.

We have a private Facebook group. Please join by searching for Farming Fools! and sending a request to join. (Dont forget the ! at the end) After joining, and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

It is ok to opt out of derby whenever you need to😉

Humor is welcome!😜😛

*The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 50

Please do not have another farm in another NEIGHBORHOOD.

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelesey View Post
    I can finish my share in 2-3 days(hoping my neighbors can do the same) or less if needed and 10th task isn't a problem.
    I don't talk much, but I'm polite. I say thanks when i get help and i'm hoping i get the same treatment in return.
    My current neighborhood has very nice people, but we have no requirements on derby and it's very scattered.

Hi Jelsey,
    I run JT Legend. We are a very organised derby hood with one potential vacancy for the right team player.
    We win derby most of the time - 202nd gold will be here Monday morning, and we sit #77 on the global leaderboard this week.
    We have neighbours from all over the world, but every one is committed to the team effort. We do maximum number of tasks at maximum points, nobody fails and everybody just plays their part. We have decent strategies for each different type of derby.

We don’t do selfish, we don’t do freeloading, and we don’t do drama of any sort. In short we a happy, friendly bunch who help each other freely and enjoy winning derby’s together. We are all about the team.

If you are interested in joining a top hood, drop me a PM and let’s have a chat to see if we’d be a good match.
    Good luck in your search for a new home
    Steve
    CoC coleader Old Time Rebels #28U2LCUU0 Serious war clan founded on a solid core of experienced clashers. Looking for unrushed TH12/13 recruits

Hi Jelesey i started a new hood last year in july 2019 which is doing really well.
    My members level range from 72 to 180.
    I'm on facebook so feel free to message me. Hope to hear from you soon.

https://www.facebook.com/KerryBird76?__nodl
    🌼Mrs B🐝

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelesey View Post

Hi Jelesey,

We only have 6 active members but we have the same mindset as you. We would be happy for you to check in and see if we are a good fit for you!
    NH name: Aussie Ranchers
    NH tag: #2JJ0902C
    Emblem: Cob of corn on a green shield.
    League: Champions
    Levels of active members: 103 - 183
    Derby opt-out permitted
    9 tasks minimum at maximum points level
    Reserving tasks permitted, but only about an hour before completing current task.

Good luck finding a new home!

Regards,
    Geoff

LOVECATS2 is looking for YOU.(#20YLVYCJ)
    We are a well established English speaking neighborhood and looking for a some active farmers (level 90) and above to join our hood. We have players ranging from levels 90 - 223.

We would prefer hoodies from the following time zones:
    USA
    New Zealand
    Australia

The rules are simple. You must be an active player, assist if you can and be friendly.

Derby task point.
    Mystery 400
    Blossom 290 +
    Normal Derbies 310 + x 9 (10th is optional)

131 Gold
    58 Silver
    37 Bronze

Message me or join us if you are keen