Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Decoration/Statue for Non-Paying Players

New Decoration/Statue for Non-Paying Players

I would like to suggest implementing a decorative statue or symbol that recognizes or rewards players that have not spent money while playing the game.

Everybody can start with that statue/decoration/symbol as part of their base, and if/when they do an in app purchase, they lose the statue/decoration/symbol forever.

The idea essentially is a way to appreciate the time it takes to grow the base organically, without monetarily speeding up the growth.

Maybe the older the town hall, the bigger or the more colorful the statue/decoration/symbol can be?

Just thoughts to add more cosmetic content.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pineappleloops View Post
    I would like to suggest implementing a decorative statue or symbol that recognizes or rewards players that have not spent money while playing the game.

Everybody can start with that statue/decoration/symbol as part of their base, and if/when they do an in app purchase, they lose the statue/decoration/symbol forever.

The idea essentially is a way to appreciate the time it takes to grow the base organically, without monetarily speeding up the growth.

Maybe the older the town hall, the bigger or the more colorful the statue/decoration/symbol can be?

Just thoughts to add more cosmetic content.

Thanks!
    The only problem with this is that SC would never reward not making revenue off of you.

This could be used to abuse the account recovery system.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineappleloops View Post
    This makes absolutely no sense to me. How on earth would that be good for the game? Can I ask what business you are in? I can't imagine any successful business that would purposely discourage customers from making purchases and even penalize them for doing so.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 689 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

So they need to motivate people to not spend on game? That doesn't sound good for a business.

Agreed with the 2 above. What you are suggesting is paying real life money to LOSE a feature, that does NOT sound like a good deal at all! The player should be able to enjoy the entirety of the game, no matter how much money you spend on it.

Well you can get marks for it being a novel request, I guess?
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH12 - LOJY8UUP9

Why on earth would or should SC reward players for not spending anything in the game? I don’t get it... is this a joke?
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    If the decoration is in the form of an empty wallet with flies buzzing out of it, I’m for it.