Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A very good idea for a new hero for th 14

A very good idea for a new hero for th 14

I have an idea for a new hero but I want to keep it between you guys and me I think an Ancient giant would be a good addition to the game he would be a battle hardened scared giant with long grey hair who would function more as a tank than the king I think around 20000 health at lvl 50 but does less damage and his special ability should be an earthquake slam in a radius In front of him that destroys walls, stuns heros maybe 3 seconds at max and damages building and of course recovers some health and he should still target defenses also there should be a setting to allow a player at TH14 to be able to drop 2 heros or more at the same time because armies are already big enough as is
    Last edited by LiveDieRepeat64; February 20th, 2020 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveDieRepeat64 View Post
    I have an idea for a new hero but I want to keep it between you guys and me I think an Ancient giant would be a good addition to the game he would be a battle hardened scared giant with long grey hair who would function more as a tank than the king I think around 20000 health at lvl 50 but does less damage and his special ability should be an earthquake slam in a radius In front of him that destroys walls, stuns heros maybe 3 seconds at max and damages building and of course recovers some health and he should still target defenses also there should be a setting to allow a player at TH14 to be able to drop 2 heros or more at the same time because armies are already big enough as is

One....th13 has recently been out around 3 months. The next th won't come until at least 18 months have passed from the th13 update. Second, you didn't list what resource your hero gets to be upgraded with. Third, how much will it cost for level one to max. Fourth, 50 levels?! That's wayyyy too many for one hero. Not even the Archer Queen at th9 got that many levels.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    There almost certainly won't be a new hero at TH14. They have always come out at odd-number Town Halls.

IF we get another, it will not be util TH15, and there is no guarantee we will get any more.

It would have to have something to make it unique, with some sort of sense behind it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It would have to have something to make it unique, with some sort of sense behind it.
    True, RC brings something unique, I personally use it to target specific defense like inferno etc. It works very well with that.

New hero has to be unique.

1 who cares new ideas are cool and people like to think for the future
    2 probably dark every other hero except warden is dark why be special
    3 A lot obviously th 14 or 15 hero will be extremely expensive
    4 never said he gets 50 from start just said he maxed at 60 read my dude

She is literally just a worse Archer queen that throws a shield she isnt unique just new

Centennial Club
    She is literally just a worse Archer queen that throws a shield she isnt unique just new
    Disagree completely, her unique feature is to climb walls and attack defensive structures. I use it to target specific structures, which can be difficult to do with AQ. Example island bases, once you clean the outside let RC go inside to make the kill.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Apart from being very different, and slightly better in most ways than a same level AQ, yes.

I say better because she has more hit points (and regenrates more under ability)

As obvious differences, she jumps walls rather than having them as favourite target, and she targets defences - the only hero to do so.

Similarites to AQ. Well they are both heroes. And both present as female. And both hit at range. That's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)