Thread: Did anyone else not recieve last fishing event prize?

Did anyone else not recieve last fishing event prize?

Our whole neighborhood went global and past that yet none of us recieved the deco prize? 🤔🤔 none of us... kinda weird! Wondering of it's a glitch or what happened... are we alone? Lol

Nobody got the event prize. The global goal was not achieved.

Last edited by WussyPuss; February 19th, 2020 at 03:48 AM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

You are not alone. We all missed our total weight of 300 million pounds. We came in about 12 million shy. As a result no one got the last reward (bench). Reaching the global threshold only means you have met your requirement to obtain the prize if the community has reached the total number needed, which unfortunately we were short.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie86 View Post
    Our whole neighborhood went global and past that yet none of us recieved the deco prize? 樂樂 none of us... kinda weird! Wondering of it's a glitch or what happened... are we alone? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Nobody got the event prize. The global goal was not achieved.

When I started playing game and doing global event years and years ago, I thought it was a glitch that I didn't get the global prize until I contacted Player Support who informed me that the player community didn't meet the global goal. I didn't see a notification similar to the above until years later so I'd like to suggest Team Hay Day make it a popup when we login and we close it by clicking the "I understand and will do better next time" button.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Februay 18, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; February 19th, 2020 at 04:39 AM.

Talking It's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie86 View Post
    Our whole neighborhood went global and past that yet none of us recieved the deco prize? 🤔🤔 none of us... kinda weird! Wondering of it's a glitch or what happened... are we alone? Lol
    I also wondered why the prize did not arrive. I didn't think that globally we did not make it. I did over a 100lbs past the maximum yet did not get my prize. Now I understand why but did not get any info regarding that. The only way I found out was logging into the forum.

thanks
    jollyjohn69. Level 156

To find out about the results of any global event, you can tap on the event board, and then the “globe” symbol.

I was quite disappointed, too about not reaching the global goal. I’m hoping that in the near future the bench will be available for purchase with diamonds/vouchers.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

We still got the threshold prizes out it. I think that there was little interest in it for two main reasons. One being that the prize was not diamonds. It looked like another bench.
    Another reason was that perhaps most everyone was burned out on fishing from the repeated fishing sun tasks in the past Valley season. Doing several farms in the Valley, I got so sick of fishing tasks appearing over and over.
    Another reason for lack of participation might be this coronavirus epidemic going around.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    ... Another reason for lack of participation might be this coronavirus epidemic going around.

hay day fish carry the virus?

i am going to wear a mask when I fish

I don’t think it was lack of interest at all. From what I have seen and heard, new deco is highly coveted. I love fishing events because it is the only time I fish, so no burnout here.

we get a target, sometimes we meet it, sometimes we do so quickly and other times not so quickly. Then there are the times when we miss it by a smidgen. I don’t expect to reach the global goal every time, however I agree that the bench would have been better as the last threshold instead.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

i personally think when no diamonds there is less interest in participating in the event

yes we get threshold prizes but usually they are of no importance like vouchers for example

(i love deco so for me not the issue i did plenty fishing)

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    hay day fish carry the virus?

i am going to wear a mask when I fish

I don’t think it was lack of interest at all. From what I have seen and heard, new deco is highly coveted. I love fishing events because it is the only time I fish, so no burnout here.

we get a target, sometimes we meet it, sometimes we do so quickly and other times not so quickly. Then there are the times when we miss it by a smidgen. I don’t expect to reach the global goal every time, however I agree that the bench would have been better as the last threshold instead.
    The coronavirus really no joking matter. If news media correct there are over 2200 reported deaths from it, mostly in mainland China. Tens of thousands confirmed cases globally. China and other places that are on lock down or restrictions because of it. That could affect many things. Loss of internet service for one thing.
    The goal for fishing events have been commonly missed in the past too. So I do not have much expectations on winning the prize.
    I wish there were better threshold prizes. Vouchers would be great, but things like nails or deeds or axes can easily be generated from harvesting crops and animal products.