Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fast players move to new league

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7

    Fast players move to new league

    Is anybody else frustrated with teams finishing all tasks in less than a day. Why not make a new league for them and reward them with another horseshoe.

  2. #2
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Where mountain life is great!
    Posts
    3,539
    Some players like getting the derby done quickly, as to not disrupt their normal farming over many days. Others go fast because they are competitive and want to win, albeit for pixelated prizes.

    Most of these type players have learned the importance of being well prepared, and may also employ different strategies than the average players. A delayed start in a derby works well for many NHs. Having many players that are able to watch and trash the task board frequently is a big help. Communication within the NH is vital.

    Some players also will use diamonds to speed up the completion of tasks, as well as tasks on the board. I can assure you that the use of diamonds does not guarantee a NH a win, and many NHs only use diamonds for the extra task and can finish quickly and win.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

  3. #3
    There already is a league for fast players - it is called Champions. If you are frustrated, drop down a league. It is not as rushed below.

  4. #4
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    There already is a league for fast players - it is called Champions. If you are frustrated, drop down a league. It is not as rushed below.
    That has nothing to do with what I suggested. I simply proposed giving the faster players another horseshoe and let them compete against each other. Dropping down a league doesnít do much because usually itís just for one derby and then youíre back in the champions league.

  5. #5
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7
    I donít see your point. Whatís wrong with rewarding faster players with another horseshoe and letting them compete with each other?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Glp1955 View Post
    I don’t see your point. What’s wrong with rewarding faster players with another horseshoe and letting them compete with each other?
    Nothing wrong with it - they do that now in the champion league, which has more horseshoes than the league below it.

  7. #7
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5,791
    Here's an idea for SC. A 4 week derby for slow players with fewer horseshoes.

    Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by OzAudi; February 19th, 2020 at 07:14 PM.

  8. #8
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    Here's an idea for SC. A 4 week derby for slow players with fewer horseshoes.
    Just a suggestion.
    Well that took a turn for the worst. I donít know why youíre into insulting me but like I said before, this was just a suggestion and itís also just a silly game.

  9. #9
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Glp1955 View Post
    Well that took a turn for the worst. I donít know why youíre into insulting me but like I said before, this was just a suggestion and itís also just a silly game.
    I'm simply offering a solution that will suit your gameplay style during derbies. For some reason you want to change the derby because other people play the game differently.

    You have noticed YOUR post and it's wild accusation was deleted along with the harmless and valid response you quoted ? The escalation and attempts at insults started with you.

    It won't work. It will be manipulated. Time to accept that.

    If you really thought it was just a silly game you wouldn't have started this thread.

  10. #10
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    I'm simply offering a solution that will suit your gameplay style during derbies. For some reason you want to change the derby because other people play the game differently.

    You have noticed YOUR post and it's wild accusation was deleted along with the harmless and valid response you quoted ? The escalation and attempts at insults started with you.

    It won't work. It will be manipulated. Time to accept that.

    If you really thought it was just a silly game you wouldn't have started this thread.
    Where is the insult and escalation. I would rather keep this a friendly discussion but since you are such a superior player, you chose to run me down to make yourself feel better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •