Thread: Only one Mega Tesla.

Only one Mega Tesla.

One of the requirements of the OTTO Hut is to upgrade the Mega Tesla to Level 9. This is not a problem now because there is only one Mega Tesla. But this caught me wondering. Does that mean that we will only have one Mega Tesla for the entirety of the Builder Base? Is a second Mega Tesla outruled? And if they decide to add a second Mega Tesla, will this change the requirements of OTTO, to require both of them at Level 9 or only one of them?
    Last edited by Giorgakis; February 18th, 2020 at 03:21 PM.

Worship the 9 Titans
    (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)

A second mega Tesla may come in the future, but I don't see them changing the OTTO requirements in that case though. You need one Level 9 Mega Tesla and that should be sufficient for OTTO.

The Master builder has already gained the knowledge from upgrading the first MT to L9 so I don't see why he needs to bring a second one to level 9 also.

I myself strongly doubt they have such a detailed roadmap for years to come for a definitive answer. In my own mind though is that it simply does not matter. Let us say that at some far off future time, they add a second Mega Tesla, and keep the O.T.T.O requirments as they are today. No big deal, they simply change the wording from "the" to "a", or "any".

There is no reason, nor bases, to expect them in the future not to offer the same abilities at the same BH and TH levels that they are today. Yes, the game expands, but they cannot word requirements based upon future speculation, only for what exist today. And today there is but one, so stated as such. But what is stated in-game today is certianly not a binding contract, saying they cannot add a future one.

As one of many, many examples, take the following from in-game Help ....

"A clan" .... Does that then prevent them at some future time to allow multiple Sister Clans from jointly warring together? Of course not!

"two clans" ... "both clans" .... Does that prevent them from offering 4v4 wars (like CWL rounds) in the future? Of course not!
    Last edited by rowman; February 18th, 2020 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    One of the requirements of the OTTO Hut is to upgrade the Mega Tesla to Level 9. This is not a problem now because there is only one Mega Tesla. But this caught me wondering. Does that mean that we will only have one Mega Tesla for the entirety of the Builder Base? Is a second Mega Tesla outruled? And if they decide to add a second Mega Tesla, will this change the requirements of OTTO, to require both of them at Level 9 or only one of them?
    There's several special defenses as I like to call them in builder base which we only get 1 of and they unlock at each successive BH level: air bombs, multi mortar, roaster, giant cannon, mega tesla, and lava launcher. We only have gotten 1 of each so far, and the builder base is pretty well balanced with having 1 of each so I don't imagine they'd add more in my opinion. If anything they will balance out the troop and defense stats rather than add additional special defenses.
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 68 | GW 39 | RC 6

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I myself strongly doubt they have such a detailed roadmap for years to come for a definitive answer. In my own mind though is that it simply does not matter. Let us say that at some far off future time, they add a second Mega Tesla, and keep the O.T.T.O requirments as they are today. No big deal, they simply change the wording from "the" to "a", or "any".

There is no reason, nor bases, to expect them in the future not to offer the same abilities at the same BH and TH levels that they are today. Yes, the game expands, but they cannot word requirements based upon future speculation, only for what exist today. And today there is but one, so stated as such. But what is stated in-game today is certianly not a binding contract, saying they cannot add a future one.

As one of many, many examples, take the following from in-game Help ....

"A clan" .... Does that then prevent them at some future time to allow multiple Sister Clans from jointly warring together? Of course not!

"two clans" ... "both clans" .... Does that prevent them from offering 4v4 wars (like CWL rounds) in the future? Of course not!
    Oh, calm down man. I am just giving a speculation. Nothing to cause drama.