Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th 1-11

Pro Member

Th 1-11

Just completed max'ing TH 11. 1-11, No clan ( ever), no gems, no Gold Pass etc. Onto TH 12

Most fun? Easily TH8. Most difficult? TH9. Most arduous...that end game sludge of TH9...ugh. Mind rotting.

Somewhat inane discovery? I don't drop or intentionally climb, each TH found its own level of "natural fit". And it seems as if each one climbed a half to a full league from the prior. Now in Champs 1 pushing Titan. Will TH 12 "fit" into Titans or level off in Champs? Gonna be an interesting side discovery.

Time to fill the coffers with gold and elixir ( DE has been full for a month), upgrade and start the trek to 13.

Tally ho!

How long did it take? Also did you max each TH before moving on to the next?
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 68 | GW 39 | RC 6

Quote Originally Posted by HFlashman View Post
    Just completed max'ing TH 11. 1-11, No clan ( ever), no gems, no Gold Pass etc. Onto TH 12

Most fun? Easily TH8. Most difficult? TH9. Most arduous...that end game sludge of TH9...ugh. Mind rotting.

Somewhat inane discovery? I don't drop or intentionally climb, each TH found its own level of "natural fit". And it seems as if each one climbed a half to a full league from the prior. Now in Champs 1 pushing Titan. Will TH 12 "fit" into Titans or level off in Champs? Gonna be an interesting side discovery.

Time to fill the coffers with gold and elixir ( DE has been full for a month), upgrade and start the trek to 13.

Tally ho!
    Spend that dark!!!! Theres is not any intrest on it...............
    Last edited by SaYNaNaFoO; February 18th, 2020 at 01:26 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Four years maybe A tad more? Not hard core player but I do keep a constant presence. Every level max'd completely before moving up.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    Spend that dark!!!! Theres is not any intrest on it...............
    I'm trying ! My army is DE intensive, but when you garner DE loot and add in the bonuses, as folks know it's difficult to spend more than break even.

Millennial Club
    TH12 and TH13 should go faster....if you can get to legends and stay there. It really helps with loot.

Quote Originally Posted by HFlashman View Post
    I'm trying ! My army is DE intensive, but when you garner DE loot and add in the bonuses, as folks know it's difficult to spend more than break even.
    Good luck flashman. Ill prolly have some extra loot once these last 16 walls are done.

I have also done something similar to it...3 years new TH 11 ,buying 1 GP

Forum Elder
    I would wager that Titan 3 is an ideal spot to farm. (If not high in Champs 1) If your 'history' repeats then you should be fine to farm there. I always *recommend* TH12s and TH13s should farm exclusively in Titans, or higher (ofc dependent on play windows) because of the bonuses and the shield times. not to mention the variety of base types that you can next or take on.

good luck in 12 chief!

typos..
    Last edited by AFRO; February 18th, 2020 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    That sounds about right. I've been playing for almost 4 years and I'm close to maxing TH12. Granted I have purchased the gold pass since its release so had I not done that then I imagine I'd be very closely behind you in terms of base progression
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 68 | GW 39 | RC 6