Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Builder Hall 10

Trainee

Builder Hall 10

When it will arives?this year?or how much it will take to have new builder hall 10?

There was a 15-month gap between bh8 and bh9. So I expect BH10 to come by September of this year.

SC has previously stated the BB isn’t on their project horizon this year so no one knows if/when BH10 will be coming.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Centennial Club
    I really hope it'll never come. The 6th builder is a nice climax for BB, the side game where most people get frustrations and can't find the fun to play it.

Considering how much content has already dropped for the HV and the high likelihood we’ll get another few hundred Builder days of upgrades in March, I am hoping SC starts to turn their dev focus elsewhere, maybe tighten up the BB and add another mode of play to either or both. We definitely do not need more HV content at this point.
    Last edited by Noctaire; February 19th, 2020 at 12:00 AM.
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Crab Claw
    BH10
    There are many other things SC need to look at. (Recruiting tool being up there).
    Galadon has also said, based on general vibe from SC, he thought we may never see a BH10
    If not for easy clan games points, I’d be fine with my boat drifting off to sea, and BB gone for good.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 15 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Tropies: 5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    I really hope it'll never come.
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    BH10
    Galadon has also said, based on general vibe from SC, he thought we may never see a BH10
    I read on a thread that they are actually considering increasing the number of loot wins. I think that is an indication that more major content will arrive in a future date for Builder base.

SC has stated a few times now that there is nothing significant for the BB on the immediate horizon (referring to the 2020 dev board) but that it is not being abandoned. They say they are more zeroed in on the HV which has experienced quite the Renaissance over the last year or two. Darian has also talked about them possibly opening the BB up to test new things that might be sent over to the HV (like troops).

There’s just so much that can be done with it....
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

I hope they bring BH 10 with new concept.
    Already feeling really "meh" for the builder hall lately. Was sitting at 5000-5100.
    Really bored using minion drops/pekka hogs. Just to stay at 5k

It sounded like they’re still trying to figure out what they want the builder base to ultimately become rather than just slap together another level with a new gear-up, new troop and slight bumps in strength of everything else. If they just wanted to do the latter, I’m sure we could see it 2nd half of this year. But, if they want to sit down and think about how to evolve it into something that will generate more interest, fine. I’ve rather enjoyed doing just one attack a day for the daily gold pass challenge since maxing out.