Thread: Builder Hall 10

Centennial Club
    What is HV? High Voltage?

Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    What is HV? High Voltage?
    HV stands for Home Village

Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    - <snip>
    - Builder base will stay but nothing except some QoL changes for the moment, information will follow in the couple of weeks or so
    - BH10 is not on the roadmap yet
    - Supercell does not want the players to feel they are forced to play BB to get something

<Snip>
    From Galadon - Darian YouTube video.
    First bullet, ok.
    Second bullet, very good.
    Third bullet, LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Considering how much content has already dropped for the HV and the high likelihood we’ll get another few hundred Builder days of upgrades in March, I am hoping SC starts to turn their dev focus elsewhere, maybe tighten up the BB and add another mode of play to either or both. We definitely do not need more HV content at this point.
    It looks like BH10 may take even longer time to come if they hadn't started work on it yet. We still don't know what happened to the wizard from the advertisement, we know that the barbarian became raged barbarian and hog rider became the hog glider.

+1 vote for BH10 release. It has a different feel and gameplay than the TH side, and that's cool. I like being able to switch back and forth between the two modes.

One of the great things about this game is that there is always something to do, I didn't think I would ever hit a "fully maxed" situation, there is always something to upgrade! ... but I recently maxed out on the builder hall side, nothing to upgrade so my storages a full, collectors idle, and the season pass rewards for builder gold and elixir also can't be collected. They just sit there, with a little red reminder (check me!) but every time I forget and click on it I remember it can't be collected. It's like the game is teasing me.

Quote Originally Posted by logothete View Post
    +1 vote for BH10 release. It has a different feel and gameplay than the TH side, and that's cool. I like being able to switch back and forth between the two modes.

One of the great things about this game is that there is always something to do, I didn't think I would ever hit a "fully maxed" situation, there is always something to upgrade! ... but I recently maxed out on the builder hall side, nothing to upgrade so my storages a full, collectors idle, and the season pass rewards for builder gold and elixir also can't be collected. They just sit there, with a little red reminder (check me!) but every time I forget and click on it I remember it can't be collected. It's like the game is teasing me.
    This may be the first month I actually collect my rewards before the end of the month so I'm used to the red reminder always being there. I usually wait until clan games to see what will duplicate that I can use. Won't have use for most of it by the end of the month on either side. Runes or books of building but that's about it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    It looks like BH10 may take even longer time to come if they hadn't started work on it yet. We still don't know what happened to the wizard from the advertisement, we know that the barbarian became raged barbarian and hog rider became the hog glider.
    That’s right...! BH10, maybe we get the Wizard. Wouldn’t it be awesome if they gave us the Ice wizard!

Quote Originally Posted by logothete View Post

Welcome to being maxed. It’s far worse on the HV side of the game, believe me.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN