Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Th11. BK40. AQ42. GW6

Fresh Spawn

New Th11. BK40. AQ42. GW6

Hi! I just recently went to th11 less than a week ago. Iím looking for an active clan that is usually quick on donations. I do not wanna wait over an hour for troops. :/
    I donít plan on doing wars just yet until my troops are stronger and when Iím more confident going up against 11s.
    Iím really looking for an active clan that isnít overly serious but actually knows what they are doing so I can learn.
    I do have discord also.

Centennial Club
    You willing to try a level 16 clan currently rebuilding Clan Tag: #UGGJGQG0

Death b4 Defeat Level 18 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League II. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention N10 sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Centennial Club
    Hey mate,

FuriousPhoenix is an Aussie based war clan with Americans and UK members. We are a B2B war clan that maxed cg and competes in CWL. We offer max donations at time but would love to have a few more th 12/13s to help out. We are competitive in normal wars and active in chat. We are level 9 and fast approaching level 10. No need for discord but Iím also a new Th 11 so we can learn together!

Hope to see you soon, Allfather Odin.

CLAN TAG: #20VCVGVCG

Centennial Club
    Hey there!

We're a friendly lvl 9 clan that's soon to be 10.

We war daily and support our members by giving them advice and helping them improve. We can donate sieges too.

Our war log is pretty nice too.

If you're interested then come check us out!

Clan name: Shadows Arising

Hope to see you with us soon!

Forum Superstar
    sent you a pm
    Seven and Seven - Leader of the clan Pick Yer Poison (Tag#LJJPVVLY).

Hi there,

Would like to invite you to FTH - #2002R0J9U, which we are continuing to rebuild and recruiting th8+ for wars.. Only in gold 1 but we're lvl 7, but quickly improving and we can get to crystal (even master) in no time for sure.. Friendly clan mates, chill wars. Got a lot of empty after cwl, so we need some th11-13 especially!

Use strats in war, we do very well. (Promoted cwl twice in a row, war log 41-32-0, but since we rebuilt our log is 17-7-0.

Chill wars, quickly filled cc's and maxed cg's.
    Best of all you got clan mates here who support you no matter if you're th2 or th13! Just have to show ur best and use 2 attacks when needed.
    We also understand we all have a life, and can miss if we have emergencies, just tell us as soon as you can.
    Request to join IG with "tasty invited me from forums".

Gl with finding a clan anyways!

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Millennial Club

Hi Boss,

If you're still looking for a clan then we may be what you're looking for. You'd be welcome to join our active, experienced and supportive clans.

We have six active international clans in the Bailey family. All follow the general rules:
    ē English speaking only.
    ē Adults 18+
    ē Drama free
    ē Back to back wars (can opt out)
    ē Townhall not rushed (Builder hall should be! 😁 )

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post link)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago.
    For TH12s and above.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post link)
    Established originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in to an active war clan. Generally TH10s and above.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post link)
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3.
    Generally TH11s and above

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post link)
    Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Scored over 140,000 points in Clan Games!
    Generally TH9s and above.

The Bailey FWA (in-game link, forum post link).
    Our certified Farm War Alliance clan. Go here if you have heroes upgrading or wish to take a break from regular wars but still want the loot.

The Mini Bailey (in-game link).
    Our training clan for TH9s and below. This is were many of our members are levelling up their mini accounts and also providing guidance to new junior members.

If you're interested please join our Discord Server or apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Come and Find us "Sequi Debent" currently on a 20 war win streak.