Thread: Should I move to TH11?

Fresh Spawn

Should I move to TH11?

Everything is maxed except for my heroes 31/34 and 95 wall pieces. I really want to use the season bank loot to help me progress fast. I figure I can still upgrade my heroes and walls before season ends. It just sucks that I have three free builders and a free lab. What do you guys think? I don't want to make a decision that I'll regret later on.

Centennial Club
    The answer to your question depends on what type of player you are. Do you like to max everything before upgrading? Are you strategically rushing? Do you go to war often?

If you prefer to max everything out, then stay at TH10. Use the season bank loot on your remaining upgrades and grind it out.

If you strategically rush, go to TH11. There's not many upgrades you have left, so in this case you could spend your loot on more critical upgrades. Keep in mind that you would unlock the warden and EA, both of which are critical.

If you war frequently, you may want to stay at TH10 for now. The extra war weight that comes with the TH11 upgrades will greatly impact your war matchups. Keep in mind how this would affect the rest of your clan. If you strictly do CWL however, then definitely upgrade. CWL is all about strength, anyhow...

In my opinion, I would stay at TH10 for now. It pays off in the long run if you max as much as possible before upgrading. Although, it all comes down to your play style. There is not right or wrong choice.

Going to 11 is better. Otherwise you will waste valuable builder and lab time.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Popovichtown View Post
    The answer to your question depends on what type of player you are. Do you like to max everything before upgrading? Are you strategically rushing? Do you go to war often?

If you prefer to max everything out, then stay at TH10. Use the season bank loot on your remaining upgrades and grind it out.

If you strategically rush, go to TH11. There's not many upgrades you have left, so in this case you could spend your loot on more critical upgrades. Keep in mind that you would unlock the warden and EA, both of which are critical.

If you war frequently, you may want to stay at TH10 for now. The extra war weight that comes with the TH11 upgrades will greatly impact your war matchups. Keep in mind how this would affect the rest of your clan. If you strictly do CWL however, then definitely upgrade. CWL is all about strength, anyhow...

In my opinion, I would stay at TH10 for now. It pays off in the long run if you max as much as possible before upgrading. Although, it all comes down to your play style. There is not right or wrong choice.
    I am more of a casual player. I only do war when I'm in the mood for it. I'm more into farming and I just hate that feeling of missing out.

New Bloke/Chick
    The fact that youre asking means you really want to. Just do it.
    Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in.
    - Michael Corleone