Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walls or defenses?

Walls or defenses?

I'm almost done with all of the building upgrades for BH9. I still have 1 upgrade each for all 3 teslas and cannons, and 1 upgrade each for all 5 firecrackers. However half of my walls are level 4 and the other half are level 5. Should I hold off on the remaining defenses to get my walls caught up or should I just get the defenses over with and then focus on walls?
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 67 | GW 38 | RC 6

I would do defenses first and use walls as a resource sink in case I need to avoid wasting loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I'm almost done with all of the building upgrades for BH9. I still have 1 upgrade each for all 3 teslas and cannons, and 1 upgrade each for all 5 firecrackers. However half of my walls are level 4 and the other half are level 5. Should I hold off on the remaining defenses to get my walls caught up or should I just get the defenses over with and then focus on walls?
    I always put walls off to the end, but I also use my Wall Rings to upgrade BB walls starting with L4 walls.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Centennial Club
    IMO, you would get more value out of upgrading defenses rather than walls. I don't know what trophy range you're at but from 4000-4200 the meta is mostly air, thus decreasing the value of walls. They are important, but defenses take priority for me at least.
    Last edited by Popovichtown; February 18th, 2020 at 06:17 AM.

Trainee
    Undoubtedly defence first.

Forum Superstar
    Last thing is always walls. The only troop they really slow down is the BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Popovichtown View Post
    IMO, you would get more value out of upgrading defenses rather than walls. I don't know what trophy range you're at but from 4000-4200 the meta is mostly air, thus decreasing the value of walls. They are important, but defenses take priority for me at least.
    I'm at 5100 trophies currently. I'm seeing a lot of hog glider/super pekka combos

I'm at 5100 trophies currently. I'm seeing a lot of hog glider/super pekka combos
    Interesting; I thought that attack was largely dead after SC nerfed Hogs into oblivion. Are we friends in-game? I’d be curious to see your base.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Forum Superstar
    Easy guard tower pull? All hogs. Medium - 1 pekka rest hogs. Hard either 3 pekkas/3 gliders or drop mitch. Most the of time its medium. 5000 trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by noctaire View Post
    interesting; i thought that attack was largely dead after sc nerfed hogs into oblivion. Are we friends in-game? I’d be curious to see your base.
    #8uj2yycjl