Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walls or defenses?

Forum Legend
    Defenses before walls.
    With one small caveat, if you need an out let for elixir (you are done with troops and BM for example) it wouldn't be a bad idea to get a few to the point where you can upgrade them with elixir so you don't over flow.
    Also if you have 1 or 2 spots on your base things constantly break through, you could upgrade those walls only.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Defenses all the way. Doing the defenses earlier allows you to upgrade your Battle Machine afterwards without filling the Storages entirely and being forced to spend your loot elsewhere.
    Last edited by Giorgakis; February 18th, 2020 at 10:50 PM.

Worship the 9 Titans
    (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)

LOL. Did you get that base from me?

FWIW, Super PEKKA strats can throttle that base when well executed, so I am not surprised you’re getting hit by PHog attacks. Getting Double Cannons to L9 will help. I’d go DCs, then either Cannons or FCs depending upon the attacks you’re seeing (ground vs air).
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    LOL. Did you get that base from me?

FWIW, Super PEKKA strats can throttle that base when well executed, so I am not surprised you’re getting hit by PHog attacks. Getting Double Cannons to L9 will help. I’d go DCs, then either Cannons or FCs depending upon the attacks you’re seeing (ground vs air).
    Actually I got it from a CoC base sharing app. I've got my last DC going to level 9 right now. Just have all teslas, cannons, and firecrackers left to go with 1 upgrade each. Looking through my defense log it's actually mostly cannon cart/super pekka combos that are attacking me with a few drop minion attacks. Most get low % 1-2 stars
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; February 19th, 2020 at 12:29 AM.
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 68 | GW 39 | RC 6