Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gift System / Sistema de Regalos

Fresh Spawn

Gift System / Sistema de Regalos

Hello I'm Latin speaking so I'll have to translate all this, I hope you understand

More than all this is an idea that came to my mind and I just registered here and I gave myself the time to do this waiting for this idea to be read or discussed at least.

My name is Senpou and I have been playing this game for about 6 years and I wanted to come up with an idea of an in-game gift system, I have been playing this game for a long time and when I was underage I always wanted to buy things within the game but being younger is very difficult cil being able to do it and another problem of not being able to buy it was not having money, now that I am old and I can buy whatever I want within it came up this idea, a system where I can give things to people who want, for example I own a clan that has many years s created and I would like to reward the most outstanding player of the clan by giving away gems or the golden pass since many of my clan can't acquire it but I can give away and thus motivate the people of my clan to give a better performance within the game and motivate them to are more active within it, this idea benefits both us and consumers of the game and you as owners of it. I don't know what the downside of this idea would be, that's why I'm saying it here to read your opinions and let this be discussed.

A very veteran player of the game here Senpou says goodbye

Att Senpou

Greetings friends

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hola soy de habla latina así que tendré que traducir todo esto, espero se entienda

Mas que todo esto es una idea que se me vino a la cabeza y solo me registre acá y me di el tiempo de hacer esto esperando que esta idea sea leída o discutida al menos.

Me llamo Senpou y llevo jugando este juego 6 años aproximadamente y quería plantear una idea de un sistema de regalos dentro del juego, yo llevo mucho tiempo jugando a este juego y cuando era menor de edad siempre quise comprar cosas dentro del juego pero siendo menor es muy difícil poder hacerlo y otro problema de no poder comprarlo era no tener dinero , ahora que ya soy mayor y puedo comprar lo que quiera dentro de el se me surgió esta idea, un sistema donde yo pueda regalar cosas a la gente que quiera, por ejemplo yo poseo un clan que tiene muchos años de creado y me gustaría premiar a el jugador mas destacado del clan regalando gemas o el pase de oro ya que muchos de mi clan no pueden adquirirlo pero yo puedo regalar y así motivar a la gente de mi clan a dar un mejor desempeño dentro del juego y motivarlos a que sean mas activos dentro de el, esta idea beneficia tanto a nosotros como consumidores del juego y a ustedes como dueños de el. nose cual seria la desventaja de esta idea por eso la comento acá para leer sus opiniones y que sea discutido esto.

Se despide un jugador muy veterano del juego aqui Senpou

Att Senpou

Saludos amigos

Spanish is not allowed in the forums, but unlike the other people who post in other languages, you actually kept English as well.

Anyways...

Read the pins, this is ruled out. Please read them before you post. Good luck on future posts.

© Bodgey 2020

Fresh Spawn
    Hello, I don't know much English

then should I delete the part in Spanish and only publish in English ?

or is there any more infringement? I read the rules but since I don't know much English makes it a little difficult

greetings friends

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post

Read the pins, this is ruled out. Please read them before you post. Good luck on future posts.
    Why should gifting gems be ruled out? It’s different than gifting resources. Just think about it as you buying gems for them from your account. It wouldn’t be like I would buy 1200 gems then give 100 to 12 different people it would only be buying the allotted gem amount from the store but for their account. I feel this should be considered.
    Last edited by Eld7; February 18th, 2020 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Messed up quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Eld7 View Post
    Why should gifting gems be ruled out? It’s different than gifting resources. Just think about it as you buying gems for them from your account. It wouldn’t be like I would buy 1200 gems then give 100 to 12 different people it would only be buying the allotted gem amount from the store but for their account. I feel this should be considered.
    Because gems are abundantly free in game. Every player starts the game with 500 gems. Now imagine I make 100 burner accounts and donate all the gems to my main accounts. Now I've got 50,000 gems on my main account all free. I could use them to gem all my upgrades, never spending a dime on the game and getting to max TH13 in no time at all. That is why donating gems is ruled out.

If you're talking about actually purchasing gems for someone else using cash, then just buy that person a Google play or apple gift card.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; February 18th, 2020 at 04:53 AM.
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 68 | GW 39 | RC 6

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Because gems are abundantly free in game. Every player starts the game with 500 gems. Now imagine I make 100 burner accounts and donate all the gems to my main accounts. Now I've got 50,000 gems on my main account all free. I could use them to gem all my upgrades, never spending a dime on the game and getting to max TH13 in no time at all. That is why donating gems is ruled out.

If you're talking about actually purchasing gems for someone else using cash, then just buy that person a Google play or apple gift card.
    Yes I understand the problem with the first part but I meant the latter. And I wouldn’t go and give anyone my Apple ID on clash of clans.

It's not about sending already bought stuff or gems, but directly from the store.

Would be nice to have an option to "send gift" when buying from the store, then type in the receiver's tag.

... Or just get them a gift card lol

I do think it would make a nice touch, especially around the holiday season to be able to not have to jump through all the hoops and directly be able to gift someone a gold pass or one of their allotted packs. Not everyone can afford the cash so it would only benefit SC to obtain a revenue stream through f2p players from players that can actually afford the cash.

Of course, there is potential for abuse from a player demanding to be given a gold pass or pack in exchange for doing something, like pushing them on the leaderboard. But honestly, I would think they would prefer good old cash sent to them instead.
    Last edited by Tonyla; February 18th, 2020 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoritosSk View Post
    It's not about sending already bought stuff or gems, but directly from the store.

Would be nice to have an option to "send gift" when buying from the store, then type in the receiver's tag.

... Or just get them a gift card lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Eld7 View Post
    Gifting store bought gems is already a feature in the form of Clan Gifts. Also I will point out gifting Gold Pass is also ruled out.

Once again,

© Bodgey 2020

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by xSenpou View Post
    Hello, I don't know much English

then should I delete the part in Spanish and only publish in English ?

or is there any more infringement? I read the rules but since I don't know much English makes it a little difficult

greetings friends
    No, there is no problem poting in Spanish, so long as you include afull English translation (as you did).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)