Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Platinum Pass

Centennial Club

Platinum Pass

Gold pass has been an success, let's build on that and add another layer, platinum Pass. Holder of PP will get all rewards of GP and added extras for PP like 30 to 40 builder boost and higher season bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    Gold pass has been an success, let's build on that and add another layer, platinum Pass. Holder of PP will get all rewards of GP and added extras for PP like 30 to 40 builder boost and higher season bank.
    I really donít want to be spending more money on this game . If they come out with a higher pass I know Iím gonna buy it so letís not lol

Forum Elder
    That just puts F2P players at an enormous disadvantage, comparatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Actually, that is false. F2P was never at a disadvantage, all paying does is make progression move faster.

I feel there should be 50% builder boost, 50% training boost, 50% resource boost, 50% lab boost, and a new 20% more resources from bases. More perks would be a season bank that can store 100,000,000 gold and elixir, and 1,000,000 dark elixir. Other rewards would be 5,000,000 gold and elixir rewards scattered throughout, and 50 gems occasionally appearing with runes and books as well. (The price would be $30.)
    Last edited by Bodgey; February 18th, 2020 at 12:34 PM.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    The difference between the Gold Pass and the "Platinum Pass" is not additional perks, it's paying for the existing perks instead of putting in the work to login daily and/or complete challenges. It already exists except not by another name, which is unnecessary. When you get the GP, you can choose to gem none, some, or all of the reward path. This allows the GP holder to determine to what degree they want to continue to pay for (not work for) perks.

As a "free-to-play player except the Gold Pass", I can attest progression is too fast at 20% to extend perks to 50%.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Are they not already?

Are they not already?
    Technically there's no disadvantage, as long as you play the game, LuL

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Are they not already?
    Definitely not

Banned
    BRO! Please do not add this in, if you add this in, I know that I will spend the money to buy it... Right now, I have almost bought every single season's gold pass.
    But then again, 30 percent or 40 percent builder boosts?! Sign me up, with 20 percent right now,my queen went from 50 to 65 in less than 2 months. (With CWL medals)

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    Actually, that is false. F2P was never at a disadvantage, all paying does is make progression move faster.

I feel there should be 50% builder boost, 50% training boost, 50% resource boost, 50% lab boost, and a new 20% more resources from bases. More perks would be a season bank that can store 100,000,000 gold and elixir, and 1,000,000 dark elixir. Other rewards would be 5,000,000 gold and elixir rewards scattered throughout, and 50 gems occasionally appearing with runes and books as well. (The price would be $30.)
    It would have to cost like $25 USD at minimum for supercell to justify these perks
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 68 | GW 39 | RC 6