Thread: Delete a village on my Supercell ID

Fresh Spawn

Delete a village on my Supercell ID

Hi,

First of all, please apologize my english who's not very good.

My question is a bit complicated. I recently bought a new Android phone and I've an iPad for a while. When I've installed Clash of Clans on my Android phone, I connect it to my Supercell ID but I forgot that I never had connected my old village (who's on my iPad) to my Supercell ID. So I just wanna know if it's possible to delete a village on my Supercell ID (I would like to keep that Supercell ID because I already have a Brawl Stars account connected on it).

I hope you guys know how to help me

Yes it is possible to remove the village from the current scid by contacting the ingame support and requesting "opting out from supercell id" but previously the email account couldnt be used for any other village → the system said "already used for supercell id village".

Edit:
    It may has changed so that you could be able to use the email account for another clash village but i havent seen anything about this.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 17th, 2020 at 08:11 PM.

Fresh Spawn

Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Yes it is possible to remove the village from the current scid by contacting the ingame support and requesting "opting out from supercell id" but previously the email account couldnt be used for any other village → the system said "already used for supercell id village".

Edit:
    It may has changed so that you could be able to use the email account for another clash village but i havent seen anything about this.

Thank you !

Have a nice evening !