Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 5300+ trophies in Legend = elite attackers?

Pro Member

5300+ trophies in Legend = elite attackers?

I have turned into a more casual legend player as I frequently do not have time to make all 8 attacks so this has kept me in the low end of the legend trophies. Since the new system started I've maxed out at 5300 trophies. Yesterday I gained 75 trophies as I was only attacked 6 times and this put me at 5325 trophies. Today I have been three starred 5 times all by very different army compositions. The other two attacks so far have been for 71% and 88%. Needless to say I am going to lose all trophies i gained yesterday. Before today I have never been three starred more than twice in a day.

Have I just gotten into an unlucky draw today or are attackers significantly better above 5300 trophies?

Yep welcome to mid legends. Totally different from low legends where people often have heroes down and are just seeking to lay low and farm. I just re-entered legends 3 days ago and was able to get past low legends into 5300+ solely from the benefit of poor attackers, attackers with heroes down, and people simply missing their attacks.

It may also be that you are using a common tricky internet base that is easy to crack once you have hit it for the 100th time.

Centennial Club
    Yea. I can have a hero down and still maintain 5250 to 5300. Once you get to 5450 or 5500. Better have a great push base and will need multiple triples to stay relevant.

I have 2 accounts that float between 5350-5500, have had days where i get hit for 220-240, and also had days where i get hit for 150-160. both accounts use the same base, cant really tell ya what is hitting me since i am to lazy to watch the defs

and on the other hand i use the same army to attack for both, keeps it simple for myself, and have had +160 days and +220 days, all depends on the luck of the draw what layouts you get, and how many cocktails have passed your lips before you attack late in the LL day

Edit: and even though i am above 5300, I am no way an elite attacker, just have luck with my yeti spam
    Last edited by Warios; February 17th, 2020 at 07:00 PM.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Attacks seem to improve steadily above 5300, but the stronger attackers tend to reside at or above 5500. I usually hang out between 5200-5400, dipping down periodically when I take a day off here and there.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluribus View Post
    I have turned into a more casual legend player as I frequently do not have time to make all 8 attacks so this has kept me in the low end of the legend trophies. Since the new system started I've maxed out at 5300 trophies. Yesterday I gained 75 trophies as I was only attacked 6 times and this put me at 5325 trophies. Today I have been three starred 5 times all by very different army compositions. The other two attacks so far have been for 71% and 88%. Needless to say I am going to lose all trophies i gained yesterday. Before today I have never been three starred more than twice in a day.

Have I just gotten into an unlucky draw today or are attackers significantly better above 5300 trophies?
    I hang out in low legends trying not to go above 5200 and this is my experience as well. One day i get rolled and the other day i get two defenses and everyone 1 stars me.

I also have days i clear everyone out and days i feel like i just cant win.

Centennial Club
    Currently sitting at 5444, and last month someone on one these lovely threads definitively told me I am not elite, so there’s your answer. Not until at least 5500 ! ��
    FlatulusMaximus-TH13
    Former Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ RIP

Id say 5500+ is the real cut off between casual and elite. All max bases, and very skilled attackers.

Centennial Club
    Above 5300 there is a base design shift. Almost all have a ring base. Below 5300 I saw teaser bases, rings and anti 3 star bases. I am now at 5587. Attackers are not elite nor am I an elite attacker. Mediocore at best but my heroes are done at last and that lifted me from 5300 to 5500. I think a good anti 2 star base is what you need here because it brings you one star defenses and seldom are rings 3 starred at this level.

i would suggest changing your base. if you are giving up over 200 trophies over the course of a day...id say change your base