Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 5300+ trophies in Legend = elite attackers?

Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    i would suggest changing your base. if you are giving up over 200 trophies over the course of a day...id say change your base
    I have not changed my basic base layout in almost 4 years, just dropped new stuff in where it would fit, so not going to start changing now. ��
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Centennial Club
    I believe that elite attackers will usually be 5800+ at the end of season. I finished mid-5500s last season and was ranked 12,000th or so. Thatís hardly elite. However, I certainly will concede that the quality of attackers improves greatly around 5300, and then again around 5500.

I am sitting at 5500-5600 at the moment. Usually getting anywhere from 200-240 per day on offense, and about that much on defense. There seems to be a shift around the 5300 mark, as you noticed, and another shift around around 5500. Above 5300, youíll find max bases more often, and the zero stars on your base will basically disappear. Above 5500, the one stars on your base mostly vanish, and youíll be taking 200-250 in defenses most days, even with an anti-2 design. Most attackers up here are using dragons, yetis, or edrags. Some hybrid attackers, like myself. Almost all bases are teaser/trap bases or ring bases.
    Last edited by IIcarus; February 18th, 2020 at 09:01 PM.

Millennial Club
    I sit around 5400, so trust me, 5400 is NOT ‘elite’

Quote Originally Posted by IIcarus View Post
    I believe that elite attackers will usually be 5800+ at the end of season. I finished mid-5500s last season and was ranked 12,000th or so. Thatís hardly elite. However, I certainly will concede that the quality of attackers improves greatly around 5300, and then again around 5500.

I am sitting at 5500-5600 at the moment. Usually getting anywhere from 200-240 per day on offense, and about that much on defense. There seems to be a shift around the 5300 mark, as you noticed, and another shift around around 5500. Above 5300, youíll find max bases more often, and the zero stars on your base will basically disappear. Above 5500, the one stars on your base mostly vanish, and youíll be taking 200-250 in defenses most days, even with an anti-2 design. Most attackers up here are using dragons, yetis, or edrags. Some hybrid attackers, like myself. Almost all bases are teaser/trap bases or ring bases.
    Comprehensive, accurate,well constructed post,+1

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    I believe that elite attackers will usually be 5800+ at the end of season. I finished mid-5500s last season and was ranked 12,000th or so. That’s hardly elite.
    Actually I think most people would say it is.

There are about 450,000 accounts in Legends. So 12,000 puts you in the top 3% of Legends players. And when you consider that only around 1% of active players are in Legends, that makes it even more so.

Don't put yourself down
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by FlatulusMaximus View Post
    Currently sitting at 5444, and last month someone on one these lovely threads definitively told me I am not elite, so there’s your answer. Not until at least 5500 ! ��
    I think 5500 is a good starting point for defining elite. I float around 5100 to 5300 with a hero down and attacking with troops from my TH9 mini in my CC, plus I'm very average at attacking so that's definitely not elite. Alhough my defences are nearly maxed so that makes up for a lack of offensive skill to some degree at this point with many attackers not having maxed offences.

Technically though elite is probably somewhere around 200 more trophies than you typically finish at.
    Last edited by STevenTod; February 19th, 2020 at 12:35 AM.

I always float around 5500 & can surely say that one day I get +40-50 trophies & another day I lose -30-40 trophies. So due to this I always float around the 5500 trophies.
    I am a average attacker with max army, midmax defence & using hybrid combo which gives me 1-2 one star per day & 2-3 tripples a day.
    Last edited by IamMayur; February 19th, 2020 at 05:54 AM.

Very correct!
    That's why we all have our limit in in the leaderboard. If you are unable to get 200+ trophies in 8 attacks on maxed TH13 each day you will end up around 5500. Which is basically 8 times a high 2 star. Strong solid players, but not really elite.
    It's also the reason why I stopped pushing all season. At a certain point I don't gain trophies each day. I now use fun armies or test new strategies in low Legends in the first three weeks of the season and I don't feel forced to do the 8 attacks a day on my 3 accounts up there. In the last week I push with my best army. The result for me in the ranking at the end of the season is more or less the same.

5.5k is the cut off as per legend league day 20 or above!!

5.8k or above is elite

I myself sitting at 5.5 k now!!

Iam not an elite attacker😂

Centennial Club
    I have the same. When I'm beneath 5.200 cups my result of that day will be a nice +. Between 5.200 and 5300 cups I mostly maintain my cups (if I do all 8 attacks). When I accidently hit 5.300 cups the next day is a - 50 or more cups.

As F2P I like low legends because it is nice to farm.