Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CoC loot forecaster

Centennial Club

CoC loot forecaster

Just curious because it is absolute garbage, or maybe meant for a specific league? I don't know, I logged in and boosted for the hour it said it was supposed to be the best loot ever and I nexted for 20 minutes straight not seeing more than 300k each. I usually don't hit for less than 400k each but I was forced to settle or waste my potion.

Anyone got any idea what league or whatever it's claiming all this loot is good at?

Sorry if I'm not supposed to talk about this here.
    Last edited by Dubah21212; February 17th, 2020 at 03:45 PM.

I think its an interesting tool I just discovered. Their algorithms re: estimates of players on line appears to be what drives its conclusions. I play when i can and wont avoid logging in bc its not the “optimal” time. Frankly there is SO MUCH LOOT in the game, it really doesnt matter. When I started in May 2014, finding bases with 300K was a big deal. Now, while grinding CG challenges for my 5 Accts I often Next thru dead/otherwise rich bases 700K+

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf View Post
    I think its an interesting tool I just discovered. Their algorithms re: estimates of players on line appears to be what drives its conclusions. I play when i can and wont avoid logging in bc its not the “optimal” time. Frankly there is SO MUCH LOOT in the game, it really doesnt matter. When I started in May 2014, finding bases with 300K was a big deal. Now, while grinding CG challenges for my 5 Accts I often Next thru dead/otherwise rich bases 700K+
    Yeah I'd attack for 700k+ lol. Just not seeing them very often anymore. So I was hoping this forecaster would tell me when they would be out but it's rather useless. It says the loot right now is ♥♥♥♥ but it's better than it was last night lol. This thing is epicly wrong or it's only determining a certain range of leagues

I have never used the loot forecaster but simply boost whenever I feel like the loot is good enough.
    In my experience GMT 12 A.M. is a good time with least clouding so I can next to find a decent offer in Titan.

Go back to the site and carefully read their own disclaimers. That alone should raise a red flag. Then ask youself, how old is that "data"?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubah21212 View Post
    Yeah I'd attack for 700k+ lol. Just not seeing them very often anymore. So I was hoping this forecaster would tell me when they would be out but it's rather useless. It says the loot right now is ♥♥♥♥ but it's better than it was last night lol. This thing is epicly wrong or it's only determining a certain range of leagues
    It is likely doing something along the lines of : the smallest n7mber of players are online between 5:00am and 7:00am therefore your chances of finding bases easily is best at that time. However that doesnt mean LOOTis greatest then, it may have all been eaten during 3:00-5:00 am.

To be quite honest, I have never had any issue getting loot. if you are in an appropriate league for your skill (not trying to stay artificially low), are not searching just for deaders, appropriate league to get the best win and star bonus, then loot is ridiculously easy to get. my experience only of course.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Go back to the site and carefully read their own disclaimers. That alone should raise a red flag. Then ask youself, how old is that "data"?
    Oh no I get that, but there are people who are swearing by it. So I'm just curious if these people are in a specific league or something because I'm not having any success with it. I only tried it that one time and never will again. Someone gave me the link when I made a complaint about loot at one point lol

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    It is likely doing something along the lines of : the smallest n7mber of players are online between 5:00am and 7:00am therefore your chances of finding bases easily is best at that time. However that doesnt mean LOOTis greatest then, it may have all been eaten during 3:00-5:00 am.

To be quite honest, I have never had any issue getting loot. if you are in an appropriate league for your skill (not trying to stay artificially low), are not searching just for deaders, appropriate league to get the best win and star bonus, then loot is ridiculously easy to get. my experience only of course.
    I mean, I'm not hunting for deaders and I'm staying in the league that I've found the most loot, went up to masters and it was just a very sad time, spent more time nexting than cooking armies. Crystal seems to be the best spot for loot at least for me. But then again loot lately has vanished. It's becoming harder and harder to find anything more than 400k.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    As far as I am concerned that tool is just a load of rubbish i heard about it years ago and yup out of curiousty gave it a go and quickly realised it was a totally pointless tool and that i can manage to get lovely big loots with random luck
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubah21212 View Post
    I mean, I'm not hunting for deaders and I'm staying in the league that I've found the most loot, went up to masters and it was just a very sad time, spent more time nexting than cooking armies. Crystal seems to be the best spot for loot at least for me. But then again loot lately has vanished. It's becoming harder and harder to find anything more than 400k.
    That is usually an indicator that you need to either move up a league or down. loot is dynamic not static and changes over time based on many factors. if it is dry where you are today, move. if it dries up tomorrow, move again. If cheap armies no longer are worthit, change to more expensive ones and move up.
    Last edited by Tosti111; February 17th, 2020 at 04:25 PM.