Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice on recruiting

Advice on recruiting

Hi, I don't want this to be a recruitment tool bash (there's enough of those and for good reasons too), but I would like advice on if anyone's figured out a good way of recruiting during this lapse of official way.

I've had no one join and can't figure out how to find new people, in game or outside of the game

If any of you are having some success, can you share how please?
    Thanks!

Under recruitment tool hood to figure out what's going on there
    I have, for the last 4 weeks pressed invite on 10~20 players everyday. we are level 17 clan sitting in masters 3 and not a single player that i invited ended up joining. Yes players that i invited were active players collectores empty or part filled with league badge

I am wonding if these "invites" actually do get delivered to players or they get a notification in their inbox or not

New Bloke/Chick
    We only war twice a week, so in between we’re leaving the clan open. We usually get afew that way.

You can recruit on the forums, although it'll prove to be difficult.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    You can recruit on the forums, although it'll prove to be difficult.
    Seems that many of my clan's new recruits come from the forums nowadays. Good thing there is a way to recruit in the void of global chat.

I have used the in game recruit tool very successfully for the last 6 weeks. Vary you parameter using one, two , three or even none. For a 5 year old clan, this is the first time we have been able to fill it and keep it full.

Same here Nastar, it's the first time we've hit 25+ members in 3 years.

(Around 42 members now)

Warriors are OP
    We Recruit on the Forums - If you spend time producing a Professional Advert & are honest about Expectations, you’ll reap the Rewards.

@PabloB

That is only if you have a clan that seems appealing to other forumers, though.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; February 25th, 2020 at 09:34 AM.

I have a post here in forums that turns up 1-2 new recruits a week. I also do as suggested above, using recruiting tool in-game by varying the icons from zero to 1-2. I look at names first, and th. Then after seeing a potential candidate, I’ll check profile to see attacks won as a benchmark to activity, and also hero levels. If I still like what I see, I visit base (I do this last, as doing so then knocks me out of the current search—be nice to have a back button from that point!). I have had limited success on this method, garnering maybe 5 new recruits since that tools inception. We’ve had to rely mostly on old blood coming back to the clan.