Thread: Confused, please help!

Confused, please help!

My neighborhood won the derby but I only got two horseshoe prizes. I guess donít really understand how the derby rewards work. I would think the derby winner would receive all the horseshoe prizes. Before my neighborhood got new players I used to receive more horseshoe prizes, now I get two a week if Iím lucky. Is it the number of people in my neighborhood? I have been in my neighborhood for five years and donít want to change. Since I donít understand, I see this as unfair. Can anyone explain or lend some advice? Thanks!
    Last edited by CleeBee; February 16th, 2020 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CleeBee View Post
    My neighborhood won the derby but I only got two horseshoe prizes. I guess don’t really understand how the derby rewards work. I would think the derby winner would receive all the horseshoe prizes. Before my neighborhood got new players I used to receive more horseshoe prizes, now I get two a week if I’m lucky. Is it the number of people in my neighborhood? I have been in my neighborhood for five years and don’t want to change. Since I don’t understand, I see this as unfair. Can anyone explain or lend some advice? Thanks!
    winning the derby only gives you prizes for the trophy - first second and third place all get them, they are three categories (sometimes BEM and SEM, but also those derby decos, horseshoe deco, mining tools, vouchers, etc) and usually in small amounts.

derby horseshoes have nothing to do with winning or losing, in fact in champion league a team can achieve all the horseshoes and still get demoted for coming in 15th place.

It has to do with the number of points (derby tasks) you complete successfully. Right now I believe it’s possible to achieve ALL the horseshoes in champion league as a solo player with the diamond (10th) task complete at 320 points each.

if you don’t complete enough high point tasks, you won’t reach all the horseshoes. If you have a small hood, and someone drops a task, it will also fail the horseshoe thresholds. In larger hoods, there’s more wiggle room, meaning some people only have to complete 9 or can complete some less than 320 points, etc.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 173, town 65
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Thanks for explaining

Fresh Spawn
    I ignored this too and I was confused about it too since I play the game since months now, so thanks for the explanation !

Last edited by burbigo1; 2 Days Ago at 06:18 PM.

I still find it surprising that you can win a derby with only the points for 2 horseshoes

My hood always does enough to reach 9 horseshoes but we usually end up in 4th place because we don't spend diamonds on the 10th task
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    I still find it surprising that you can win a derby with only the points for 2 horseshoes
    Things are way more chill below champions league.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Things are way more chill below champions league.
    😂😂😂So very true.