Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Townhall Ammo

  1. #1

    Townhall Ammo

    I'm not sure if this has been posted before and I DIDNT see anything in the previous request/denied ideas. TownHalls at TH12 ans TH13 now attck our troops, which im cool with. But doesnt it seem that they too should run our of ammo like precious defense. X-bows, infernos, eagles all need to have the account log in to reload them essentially.

    My thoughts on this is basically selfish, It would make it easier to farm dead bases. If you find dead bases with a level 5 TH12 for example its extremely hard to get through it without queen or warden ability up. If you are farming heros and they are down its makes its 10x harder to raid a dead base. Now this is just an idea. Shoot it down and back it up but what are other peoples opinons on town halls needed to log back in to reload like other defenses.

  2. #2
    For the same selfish reason, I support this too.

  3. #3
    Well, th12 is a giga tesla, teslas don't use ammo, so teslas could never run out of ammo.

    Th13 is a giga inferno and as far as I know, SC has never inducated it requires ammo. Remember th11 had an orange-y glow from inside it?
    Th10 was basically built upon a lava pit.
    It is quite possible that the giga inferno is directly connected to this underground lava/magma source, therefore, it would have infinite ammo and never need to be reloaded.

  4. #4
    Forum Veteran Maestro666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,549
    It was already mentioned that the Giga inferno doesn't need reloading since it taps on to the de from underground directly or something by Darain.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    It was already mentioned that the Giga inferno doesn't need reloading since it taps on to the de from underground directly or something by Darain.
    Scattershot should need rearming then

  6. #6
    Forum Veteran Maestro666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,549
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Scattershot should need rearming then
    No since it doesn't need any resource to run, unlike inferno tower, xbow etc.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    Well, th12 is a giga tesla, teslas don't use ammo, so teslas could never run out of ammo.

    Th13 is a giga inferno and as far as I know, SC has never inducated it requires ammo. Remember th11 had an orange-y glow from inside it?
    Th10 was basically built upon a lava pit.
    It is quite possible that the giga inferno is directly connected to this underground lava/magma source, therefore, it would have infinite ammo and never need to be reloaded.
    Aren't inferno towers built on a pit-like structure filled with lava?

  8. #8
    Millennial Club toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Posts
    1,026
    Town Hall-based weaponry is powered by kinetic energy stored from Villagers clapping at bushes.

  9. #9
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    For the same selfish reason, I support this too.
    There is another very viable option: try attacking real bases instead of deaders, you may be surprised, the loot is great and you get practice attacking real bases...almost like what happens in war and CWL.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    There is another very viable option: try attacking real bases instead of deaders, you may be surprised, the loot is great and you get practice attacking real bases...almost like what happens in war and CWL.
    I prefer my army to be trained in 5-10 min (without the boost) instead of waiting half an hour, and same goes for Heroes. This helps me to complete events, clan games and challenges quickly and multiple attacks are also good for collecting resources fast. And I have had my fun with wars till TH11, and passive medal rewards is enough for me as I am only interested in buying Statues from League shop, not the hammers or potions.
    So, attacking these 'real bases' isn't my style anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •