Thread: Clan starting to slow down

Clan starting to slow down

For some reason after our last cwl, we all started to really slow down n stuff (also when many of our cwl members decided to go back to their home clans.) Any way to help get my members energized and more active again?

Also puzzled on how this started to happen in the 1st place.

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Have some sort of event to get them interested and/or more active. Like an FC night, maybe an FC tournament, friendly war, or something that is out of the ordinary.

Centennial Club
    Kick any members who aren't active or haven't logged on in a while (3+ weeks). Active players will gradually flow in and your clan activity will go up. Don't know what your war frequency is but you should also consider doing more wars. In my clan, we seem to be more active when there's a war going on.

Centennial Club
    We can’t afford to kick non actives as we will have nobody we are at only 30 with them and zero I do mean zero interest in joining we are 6 years old and have 476 wins so it’s not like we are junk. It just appears it all is winding down except the top most active clans with multiple accounts and Th13 bases. Without the farm club it eventually all just goes to nothing y’all at the top have not felt the effect yet ...... and may not for awhile as you gain members from small weaker or collapsing clans again all my pov

An inactive player, is player who has left your clan, but not cleared out his room.... time to pack his is stuff and kick him out.
    I kick players inactive and leave a very friendly kick note, something like,
    “Thanks for your efforts here, if you are active again, please join” and send a friend request.
    I have had several players rejoin after kicking. I comment in my chat also so others see I was sad to kick, asked them to rejoin, and they know what happened, and if it ever happens to them, they know they really are welcome back.
    A clan of 40, with 30 inactive players does not look inviting to join, but a clan of 10, with all active looks better. (I think anyway).
    Last edited by vansimon; February 18th, 2020 at 01:52 AM.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 15 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L55 | BK: 55| GW 30 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Tropies: 5000+

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LBJ1958 View Post
    We can’t afford to kick non actives as we will have nobody we are at only 30 with them and zero I do mean zero interest in joining we are 6 years old and have 476 wins so it’s not like we are junk. It just appears it all is winding down except the top most active clans with multiple accounts and Th13 bases. Without the farm club it eventually all just goes to nothing y’all at the top have not felt the effect yet ...... and may not for awhile as you gain members from small weaker or collapsing clans again all my pov
    My message was directed towards the OP. If you are having difficulty finding new players, maybe set your clan to "open" for a day or so. May get chaotic but you'll get plenty of new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Popovichtown View Post
    My message was directed towards the OP. If you are having difficulty finding new players, maybe set your clan to "open" for a day or so. May get chaotic but you'll get plenty of new players.
    Do wars nearly non stop. Kick inactives always... Set my clan to open since got more players.... Big problem is the LEAVE JUST AFTER I PUT THEM IN WAR, TO BE AN idiot. I really do hate those people. Otherwise, it has gotten somewhat busier since.

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Quote Originally Posted by 11111111111 View Post
    Do wars nearly non stop. Kick inactives always... Set my clan to open since got more players.... Big problem is the LEAVE JUST AFTER I PUT THEM IN WAR, TO BE AN idiot. I really do hate those people. Otherwise, it has gotten somewhat busier since.
    Congrats that things are picking up..
    Am sure I dont need tell you new players should never get entered onto the first roster after joining (unless its cwl).. you already seen that for yourself.

EDIT.. As for doing back to back wars and having an open clan.. It is only a problem if you war at a high level..
    For the majority of players, even if they do see your trap placement, they wouldnt know what to do with the information..
    Only advantage they could perceivably get is with entry point.. Other than that, most are incapable of surgically plotting a route thru the base..
    A quick examination of the opposition would tell you whether the doors need closing, or whether they can be left open
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; February 22nd, 2020 at 09:25 AM.