Thread: War base editor does not save decorations outside the building zone on top right side

Fresh Spawn

War base editor does not save decorations outside the building zone on top right side

I can't post the screenshot because it won't let me, but every time i try to put decorations in the top right side of my base (outside the area buildings can be placed) they save then disappear when i go back in the editor. It seems this is a new bug since the ability to add decorations (such as flags) outside the build zone is a new feature.

If anything doesn't make sense please let me know, I've explained it the best I can.

I can save them. Do you know that you dont have to place them anymore?

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I can save them. Do you know that you dont have to place them anymore?
    doesn't work for me, they appear back in the list of buildings when i place stuff out there. yeah i know you dont have to anymore but this is a bug.

here's a screenshot of what it looks like when i go back in the editor after trying to put stuff on that outer side. i placed all remaining decorations on that outer side and none of them save. all other sides save except this one.
    https://i.gyazo.com/bf51cec2c195b46b...0ed00ff071.jpg
    Last edited by RoyalCanuck; February 16th, 2020 at 08:49 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    this bug is still happening. fyi im using the third war base layout, if that helps.