Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aussie guy looking for a clan

Centennial Club

Aussie with 10 accounts

Iím aussie and have roughly 10 accounts. Most of these arenít defensively built but are maxed offensively. The accounts are th 12-fresh 11-9-7-6-6-6-5-5-5-3-3-3 you can find them in a clan called ByeToYourStreak. The clan I join does not have to take all accounts.Also willing to join a clan and help rebuild it.
    Last edited by IzikyWaziki; February 16th, 2020 at 01:47 AM.

Might as well make or run ur own clan and recruit more people to it. Apart from fresh 12 then 11. Th9 is pretty much useless and then 7 to 3 lol. Good luck with finding a clan that want all 10 accounts.

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Centennial Club
    Hey mate,

FuriousPhoenix is an Aussie based war clan with Americans and UK members. We are a B2B war clan that maxed cg and competes in CWL. We offer max donations at time but would love to have a few more th 12/13s to help out. We are competitive in normal wars and active in chat. We are level 9 and fast approaching level 10. We can take your 11/12 but the others we donít have room.

Hope to see you soon, Allfather Odin.

CLAN TAG: #20VCVGVCG

Hi there,

Would like to invite you to FTH - #2002R0J9U, which we are continuing to rebuild and recruiting th8+ for wars.. Only in gold 1 but we're lvl 7, but quickly improving and we can get to crystal (even master) in no time for sure.. Friendly clan mates, chill wars. Got a lot of empty after cwl, so we need some th11-13 especially!

Got a few aussie members if you'd like to know

We also have enough spots to take in all of your accounts, if you have the time to play on all of them but we cannot assure a safe spot for yours that are th6 and below, but we can try!

Use strats in war, we do very well. (Promoted cwl twice in a row, war log 41-32-0, but since we rebuilt our log is 17-7-0.

Chill wars, quickly filled cc's and maxed cg's.
    Best of all you got clan mates here who support you no matter if you're th2 or th13! Just have to show ur best and use 2 attacks when needed.
    We also understand we all have a life, and can miss if we have emergencies, just tell us as soon as you can.
    Request to join IG with "tasty invited me from forums".

Gl with finding a clan anyways!

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Centennial Club
    Just bumping

[Recruiting] War Lover's, Clan level 1, WAR/FRIENDLY/INTERNATIONAL, MIN TH TO JOIN 5
    Hello everyone, we are looking for some cool, active players.
    Please reply if you are interested or directly join the clan.
    Thanks
    Clan tag #28YVJGRQQ

Forum Champion
    OzAudi Adult clan#929UPCJU
    An Australian based international clan for English speaking adults. Sorry, no teens.

OzAudi is a no drama, no b-s clan for all types of clashers. Wars are optional and communication in clan essential. No external comms app is required for members.

All th and minis are welcome. Bring a few over to share the work and the spoils of a max clan game effort. If you find you like us, bring 'em all.

Check us out and pay a visit. Respond in the thread, PM or mention the forum in your join request (If we're warring, the clan is closed.).

OzAudi Adult clan#929UPCJU

I am interested solely in your crystal 2 level 136 account.

Check out Reckoned Rebel (#2RGJVVJU). We are a level 16 clan that loves war, clan games, and CWL. We are looking for non-rushed TH10’s and up and you fit the bill! If you’re interested, join our Discord server or message me. The link is https://discord.gg/RYk3xpX
    IGN: Coltssuperfan17 (lv155, TH10), Count deMoney (lv129, TH10)
    I reside in Reckoned Rebel and Wreck'ned Rebel. Check out RR! Check out WR!

Fresh Spawn
    Hey, I have 2 clans. Ones designed for My clanmates and I's lowbies accounts. perferably th7 below but we have a 8 and 12