Thread: Visual transformation for donated troops

Fresh Spawn

Visual transformation for donated troops

Some facts before we start:
    1. In level 5-9 clan your donated troops will automatically become 1 level higher
    2. In level 10 clan or higher your donated troops will automatically become 2 level higher

CoC is known about small details and beautiful graphics. I would like to suggest one more feature:

Every time when a player donates troops in clan, those troops would go through Clan Castle or Clan Banner (which could be a tent in this case), and here comes my suggestion -> After a troop has gone through the Clan Castle (or Clan Banner/tent near the path) it would visually change to look like the same level troop that it is after a donation.

There could be also small animation during that visual change which would show some kind of transformation from lower level to higher level. This way we could concretely see and feel the power of a clan. In clans that are under level 5, there would not be any kind of action.

What's your opinion about this idea, worth to put forward?

do you want video type animation???

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    After every donation:

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by shahab1 View Post
    do you want video type animation???
    Could be for example the same kind of effect when a hero wakes up. Doesn't need to be anything special... the end result is more important.

Fresh Spawn
    Update: this feature may not be needed, because those troops will be shown correctly for the player that gets those troops. So I think the process is already working in a way.