Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: cheating , unfair game

Fresh Spawn

cheating , unfair game

Ok Supercell, so I've been in the range of 2750 - 2850 trophies in my builder base for about a month now and would like to express my extreme frustration with your highly unfair game. I'm trying to get 3000 trophies so I can claim the 1000 gem prize. It's no coincidence that every single time I get close ( like more than 2900 trophies) , I get paired with IMPOSSIBLE opponents and get knocked back down. This goes on Every day!! I've been trying and trying for a while like I said a month. even after upgrading troops and buildings, my base is strong , its impossible. This SUCKS. the game is very unfair and ya'll should fix that

Check whether you are paired with opponents close to your trophy count or not. If yes, then the system is working as intended. Once you go beyond a low limit (like 1500 trophies) the matchmaker finds bases close to your trophy level only and BH level is not considered.

If you are not bh9 yet then go straight to the final hall. You will easily get past 3000 mark once you develop your preferred army comp to bh9 levels.

Forum Master
    Stop being such a non-bh9 and upgrade.

You may think that your base is strong, but obviously it isn’t.

/Affront

hi djp0,
    as others already have mentioned - if you have not upgraded to BH9 yet do it ASAP !
    starting at about 2700 trophies the majority of bases you encounter will be BH9 leading to defensive advantages on your opponents side.

Once you have reached BH9: Upgrade your Laboratory !
    if you have the patience and enough gold: build the lava launcher.

When your Lab is max level use a power potion and a clock tower potion.
    Attack with all Super PEKKAS
    After about 60 seconds in the attack: close your game (without surrendering - the server will finish your attack and WIN for you)
    Open CoC App, wait for your opponents attack to finish - start a new attack - rince/repeat until Trophy > 3000

-- marrvin
    Last edited by marrvin; February 15th, 2020 at 05:48 PM.
    Disclaimer: I do not work for SuperCell. I am not related to SuperCell in any way. I do not state any facts. All statement published by me are my opinions based on observations or just my guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by djp0 View Post
    Ok Supercell, so I've been in the range of 2750 - 2850 trophies in my builder base for about a month now and would like to express my extreme frustration with your highly unfair game. I'm trying to get 3000 trophies so I can claim the 1000 gem prize. It's no coincidence that every single time I get close ( like more than 2900 trophies) , I get paired with IMPOSSIBLE opponents and get knocked back down. This goes on Every day!! I've been trying and trying for a while like I said a month. even after upgrading troops and buildings, my base is strong , its impossible. This SUCKS. the game is very unfair and ya'll should fix that
    There's nothing to fix. Builder base has always favored rushing. ALWAYS. You cannot play the builder base the same way as the main village and expect to be successful. It's designed with different mechanics so as not to be a complete ripoff of the main village. You are matched against opponents based on your trophies alone with no regard to BH level. So it's always in your favor to upgrade your BH as soon as you've built all the buildings even if it means they're all level 1.

You need to adapt to how the game works, because the game sure as heck is not going to adapt to how you work.
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 68 | GW 39 | RC 6

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Stop being such a non-bh9 and upgrade.

You may think that your base is strong, but obviously it isn’t.

/Affront

So then they need to pair me with easier opponents which my point!! The game Cheats!!!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    There's nothing to fix. Builder base has always favored rushing. ALWAYS. You cannot play the builder base the same way as the main village and expect to be successful. It's designed with different mechanics so as not to be a complete ripoff of the main village. You are matched against opponents based on your trophies alone with no regard to BH level. So it's always in your favor to upgrade your BH as soon as you've built all the buildings even if it means they're all level 1.

You need to adapt to how the game works, because the game sure as heck is not going to adapt to how you work.
    Yes there is something to fix. the game cheats that's all there is to it. it sucks.
    My BH is at max level

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by marrvin View Post
    hi djp0,
    as others already have mentioned - if you have not upgraded to BH9 yet do it ASAP !
    starting at about 2700 trophies the majority of bases you encounter will be BH9 leading to defensive advantages on your opponents side.

Once you have reached BH9: Upgrade your Laboratory !
    if you have the patience and enough gold: build the lava launcher.

When your Lab is max level use a power potion and a clock tower potion.
    Attack with all Super PEKKAS
    After about 60 seconds in the attack: close your game (without surrendering - the server will finish your attack and WIN for you)
    Open CoC App, wait for your opponents attack to finish - start a new attack - rince/repeat until Trophy > 3000

-- marrvin
    Thanks Marvin

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Yes there is something to fix. the game cheats that's all there is to it. it sucks.
    My BH is at max level
    If your BH is maxed then I can see two possible reasons you're loosing: troop composition used and your base design.

I'm thinking it's a combination of both and you should change both of them (troop composition and base design).

Forum Master
    So then they need to pair me with easier opponents which my point!! The game Cheats!!!

NO. You need to upgrade to the next BH level ASAP, get an extra camp and the new extra buildings on the ground to be a bit more competitive.

Then you need to get your collectors and storages upgraded and simply move on to the next BH level again .. rinse and repeat until you reach BH9 with your collectors and storages at level 9.

At that point, you WILL be at a higher trophy level than you are now, which is the entire point of rushing on the Builder Base.

If you try to play Builder Base like a traditional Main Base Maxer, you are going to continue experiencing what you are currently experiencing .. the entire world AND SuperCell against you.

Nobody is against you, you are just not playing the game like it's meant to be played so, I repeat, stop being such a non-BH9 and upgrade.

The game doesn't stroke weak player egos and give them easy bases to attack .. the game pits players with the same number of trophies against each other and let them duke it out. You are at a border between people you can beat and people you can't .. and you will be in that border area constantly (I'll be moving with you) until you max out at BH9 .. and even THEN, you are not ensured a spot at the top of the ranks .. not if you are not wildly skilled at this game.

I have everything maxed and I float around the 5K mark .. so, don't even DREAM about crossing the 5K barrier until your base is completely maxed.

/Affront
    TH13-70/70/50/20|BH9| Farm with US | full stats