Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: cheating , unfair game

All the more reason to upgrade to BH9. I have BH9 games with L5 defenses hanging out at 3500ish with ease. I mean, seriously...I’m not even trying. My max/near-max BH9s live in the upper 4000s to lower 5000s. Like I said - anyone who can’t break 3K is either not playing the game right, well, or both.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by marrvin View Post
    hi djp0,
    as others already have mentioned - if you have not upgraded to BH9 yet do it ASAP !
    starting at about 2700 trophies the majority of bases you encounter will be BH9 leading to defensive advantages on your opponents side.

Once you have reached BH9: Upgrade your Laboratory !
    if you have the patience and enough gold: build the lava launcher.

When your Lab is max level use a power potion and a clock tower potion.
    Attack with all Super PEKKAS
    After about 60 seconds in the attack: close your game (without surrendering - the server will finish your attack and WIN for you)
    Open CoC App, wait for your opponents attack to finish - start a new attack - rince/repeat until Trophy > 3000

-- marrvin
    some really good advice right here

OP, there’s this incredibly broken thing...

Its called a lava launcher

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th12/Bh9
    King: 50 Queen: 50 Warden: 20 BM: 28
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    OP, there’s this incredibly broken thing...

Its called a lava launcher
    Not sure why you think the LL is broken; it isn’t. The DPS bug was fixed months ago.
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Well, that's odd...I'm sitting at 5167 trophies right now and I don't cheat.

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachdude67 View Post
    Well, that's odd...I'm sitting at 5167 trophies right now and I don't cheat.
    By OP's definition, you are cheating if you are beating players that are weaker than yourself.

/Affront
    TH13-70/69/50/19|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    I do not currently have a BH7 (much less a well heeled BH7), but my well rushed BH8s are hanging out in the low to mid 3000s without any trouble and my BH5s are in the low 2000s. Either way, anyone with a moderately developed BH8 or BH9 should have no problem breaking 3000 cups unless they’re a terrible player or just running a ridiculous base.
    its IMPOSSIBLE.. all my troops are level 15 or higher.. and my base is good
    Last edited by Bakunin; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:49 PM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2

Quote Originally Posted by djp0 View Post
    I'm hanging out in the 2700 to 2800 (2823 right now) range with my bh7, level 14 troops and level 11 bm. With the extra camp and higher level troops, you should have no trouble breaking 3k. I've come close to 3k with what I have now. Maybe change your strategy? Minion drops is very strong and flexible. Im running mitch with my 7 and planning to do some drop mitch in a day or so when my drops hit 14.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Hmmm...one of my games has L16 Beta Minions, L14 Drop Ships, and a L10 Battle Machine. It’s at 3528; I just took it to BH9 which gave it the defense needed to hold its own in the mid-3K range with ease in spite of the lower level troops. I got a 72/2 on a fully maxed BH9 with a meta base just the other day. A BH8 That has L16 DS and Beta Minions with a L7 Battle Machine; that one is at 3269, it’s a bit weaker, though and most defenses are just L5 or L6. BH8 at 3329 running on just L16 Beta Minions (MBM) and a L10 Battle Machine. Another BH8 at 3370 cups; he has L16 Beta Minions and only a L5 Battle Machine. I have a recently minted BH6 that I’ve just started working on; he’s at 2329 trophies, but should pop 2500 trophies pretty quick (just a matter of playing it). I’ll be bumping that one up to BH7 soon and expect it to live in the 2800-3000 cup range.

You sure the issue isn’t your base or troops? Maybe you just need to bump the BH level up so your opponents score a little lower. That helped on one of my games to stabilize it.

(BTW - if you doubt the veracity of my statements, feel free to visit and have a look see for yourself - #P8CGRG0C.)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Forum Elder
    It certainly ain't "IMPOSSIBLE". I have a former perma-max BH5 that's still as weak as a kitten that got through 3k months ago. Its still essentially a BH5, albeit with a level 8 MM, a max MT & a level 15 BM. Lab is going to level 9 now, so preferred troops are level 16 at best,; SP at 12. The new heavy hitters are level 2 (roaster) or level 1. I've been attacking more or less constantly with either the MT or BM down, except for the odd occasion when I didn't have the loot to start an upgrade.

So, no its not impossible
    Last edited by Bakunin; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:50 PM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2