Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: cheating , unfair game

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    If your BH is maxed then I can see two possible reasons you're loosing: troop composition used and your base design.

I'm thinking it's a combination of both and you should change both of them (troop composition and base design).
    . Ok. Thank you

Yer trolling, right?

You need to get your game to the top level - BH9 - as quickly as possible then work your way to max from there. All defenses to at least L5 then work on the key defenses. One attack strat maxed at each BH level along the way. If memory serves, all you need to pop 3000 trophies is a well developed BH7. My BH8 games are still running over 3000, all of my BH9s are over 3000 regardless of defensive levels.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Yer trolling, right?

... If memory serves, all you need to pop 3000 trophies is a well developed BH7...
    This used to be the case earlier. Now however with bh9 being the top hall that's going to be very difficult.

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    This used to be the case earlier. Now however with bh9 being the top hall that's going to be very difficult.
    Without knowing anything about the layers currently, I'd agree on this one..

If I'm floating around 5K with a fully maxed BH9 and everybody is pushed down to 5K at the beginning of every season, I really doubt that the 3000-5000 has room for all BH8's and BH9s in such a way, that well developed BH7s can push above 3000.

But, I may be completely wrong.

/Affront
    TH13-70/69/50/19|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by djp0 View Post
    Yes there is something to fix. the game cheats that's all there is to it. it sucks.
    My BH is at max level
    Quote Originally Posted by djp0 View Post
    So then they need to pair me with easier opponents which my point!! The game Cheats!!!
    So you're already at BH9 but you want an easier opponent, lol. Sounds like you're just not good at the game. Work on improving your attacking and getting your base stronger.
    Last edited by rsid97; February 16th, 2020 at 01:07 PM.

Forum Champion
    It isn't a real achievement if just anyone can get there.

Put in the hard yards and earn your gems.

On one of my more active minis I came close to 3k as a 7 but then decided to move on to 8 and got it rather easily. As I'm maxing 8 i hover around 2950-3300 depending on enemies i get, however the vast majority of my matches are against 9s. I get 3* a lot and hardly ever see 8s unless I'm lower in that range.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    I do not currently have a BH7 (much less a well heeled BH7), but my well rushed BH8s are hanging out in the low to mid 3000s without any trouble and my BH5s are in the low 2000s. Either way, anyone with a moderately developed BH8 or BH9 should have no problem breaking 3000 cups unless they’re a terrible player or just running a ridiculous base.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    I do not currently have a BH7 (much less a well heeled BH7), but my well rushed BH8s are hanging out in the low to mid 3000s without any trouble and my BH5s are in the low 2000s. Either way, anyone with a moderately developed BH8 or BH9 should have no problem breaking 3000 cups unless they’re a terrible player or just running a ridiculous base.
    Ceiling for a strong bh7 is about 28 to 2900 right now. Even that is tough facing a lot of 8s and 9s.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Ceiling for a strong bh7 is about 28 to 2900 right now. Even that is tough facing a lot of 8s and 9s.
    My mini when at bh7 was near max (only walls and some lab ugs left) and I only was able to push up around 2970 some odd, before getting stomped back down by bh9s.
    I think it 's possible for a max/near max bh7, but would be really difficult.