Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks but no thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by DHMcD View Post
    Oh well. I did my 300 lbs. Gave it my best shot. Itís only a piece of deco. Pixels on a screen. Not the end of the world, and life goes on.

The good news is, the sun is shining, itís warming up, and Iím going to go watch my wife pull molten glass into funny shapes and colors this morning. You know, real life fun stuff.
    Exactly. Long ago, I was also an addict to this game, getting upset over various issues. But thank god it's in the past. I still like and play the game but nothing relating to it can upset me any longer.
    Last edited by ninagrozdanovic; February 16th, 2020 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulettes View Post
    So despite most of us working like Trojan horses in the past week to get the valentines bench deco we failed because of the few...

Not fair Supercell, not fair at all!!
    I fished hun and you know I hateeee fishing lol
    I so agree with you.
    I think who fished the amount needed should receive that love bench Supercell!!

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    131 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

I do not think it was the virus that caused the loss of goal - after all, if everyone is stuck home what better way to pass the time than to play HayDay?? It may be because there was not enough people who wanted that deco. I did not participate because I did not want it. Just offering another point of view. Sad for those who did want it, but that is the gamble of a global event.

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    I do not think it was the virus that caused the loss of goal - after all, if everyone is stuck home what better way to pass the time than to play HayDay?? It may be because there was not enough people who wanted that deco. I did not participate because I did not want it. Just offering another point of view. Sad for those who did want it, but that is the gamble of a global event.
    This is a valid point.
    It is perhaps the best reason for placing the special holiday deco at the “qualifying” benchmark (or at the fifth benchmark) and making diamonds the global prize. We all get stuff we don’t particularly want/need as benchmark prizes. For the non-deco farmers, this would just be one more of those.

Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

The irony of it all is that the 300 million goal was as spot-on as it could be. So close..yet so distant..

I also would have liked to win the prize and did a lot of fishing.

If the trend of the last years continues we might be able to buy the bench next year for diamonds or vouchers or coins. After all the artist put all the work into it. It wouldn't make much sense not to make it available again after nobody could get it this time
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    This is a valid point.
    It is perhaps the best reason for placing the special holiday deco at the “qualifying” benchmark (or at the fifth benchmark) and making diamonds the global prize. We all get stuff we don’t particularly want/need as benchmark prizes. For the non-deco farmers, this would just be one more of those.
    i can’t agree more this

Agree totally, that way we all get a chance to aim for the prizes we want!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    This is a valid point.
    That is a very good idea. Good for different types of farmers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennyannec View Post
    Yes, I did spend money on the swan statue and the rose urn thinking that the event bench would match them perfectly. Very disappointed 😔
    I did this too, what a waste of money so disappointed