Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The ‘recruitment tool’: what is happening under the hood?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    And I do wish we had a lot more filters. Location, war stars, hall level, donations last month, attacks won last month, clan games points all time, clan games points last month...basically a long list of any sorts of details that would be useful.
    Just wanted to make a comment on this part, mostly because you want filters for all of these things that could make anyone look bad, such as myself. I haven't had time to play clash a whole lot and had to take a break for 2 years not including the original account i lost since i started so I had quite a few setbacks.

I am now in a clan, and have participated in clan games and all that stuff but only for one month, also, because of heroes constantly leveling i haven't had much time to war, so all of those stats for me would suck, what they wouldn't see with these filters is what i've done since I've been back. So these filters would be nice for some but discriminate for a lot of people like myself.

What tool are you all talking about? Our clan gained no players since global gone off. Only those came in were the CWL rivals who were struggling to gain more players too and merged with us. Which indicates, its kinda dying.

We had been doing 30vs30 CWLs since it was introduced. But now we are forced to downsize to 15vs15 for last 3 seasons. No new recruits. No join requests.

And, I literally don't know if any recruiting tools exist. Our CWL log isnt too bad for Master League 3.
    Youtube Channel: Leninion

Discord Server for Clan (Formal way to apply to our clan)

Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    Does anyone still use this useless tool??lol
    Yep. I rarely get the "full inbox" anymore and now that my results are all th12-13, they have a better chance to fit with my clan. Someone left a few days ago (2 accounts), I sent out invites and got 2, kicked one, got another, kicked that one, got another. Two of them are still here, we will see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah21212 View Post
    Just wanted to make a comment on this part, mostly because you want filters for all of these things that could make anyone look bad, such as myself. I haven't had time to play clash a whole lot and had to take a break for 2 years not including the original account i lost since i started so I had quite a few setbacks.

I am now in a clan, and have participated in clan games and all that stuff but only for one month, also, because of heroes constantly leveling i haven't had much time to war, so all of those stats for me would suck, what they wouldn't see with these filters is what i've done since I've been back. So these filters would be nice for some but discriminate for a lot of people like myself.
    That would be up to the person searching to decide. Let's say I am looking to add someone to my clan but not to our wars, I might set the filter to look for low war stars. There is nothing wrong with "discriminating" in a way that the user controls the filters to narrow or widen who they are searching for. If the clan is any good, they are likely looking at your profile now before deciding to send an invite anyway, so the main difference the filter makes is it saves them the time of reviewing your profile if they are not interested in someone with your numbers. You're not getting the invite either way, the difference is saving the person searching a lot of time.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Simply stated, there is so much room for improvement with this new method of recruiting. It may take awhile to make up for the loss of the global recruitment tool of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by fern03 View Post
    Simply stated, there is so much room for improvement with this new method of recruiting. It may take awhile to make up for the loss of the global recruitment tool of the past.
    it does not seem a priority to fix. I honestly believe it’s killing clans without being able to recruit. Maybe those that recruit out with clash are just as good as they were and probably better.

but seeing as maybe 30-40% clans recruited from global we all know it’s a big mess.

and don’t quote me that 1% figure as that is a snapshot of global from one visit. Just a wrongly reported stat to give the argument that there was reason to remove global.

Quote Originally Posted by fern03 View Post
    i didnt know there was a global recruitment tool.. Must have missed that one.. Only been playing 4 years or so tho.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    i didnt know there was a global recruitment tool.. Must have missed that one.. Only been playing 4 years or so tho.
    Not quite. You're very humorous though i will admit. Global had been used for recruiting for quite some time. Not sure if that was the case in the four years that you've been playing though.
    Last edited by fern03; February 16th, 2020 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah21212 View Post

It'll be recruiter's choice for what kind of a player they want in their clan. You can search for a clan of your befitting. Just saying, there is no discrimination if I want a Th11+ in our clan. Th10 and below can still get in other clans.

The “tool” doesn’t work. Don’t try to figure it out. It’s completely useless. Everyone who actually recruits uses other methods. Even SC themselves promote the subreddit in game.

I've set up three accounts for testing the tool back when it was released. One of them never got any invite, one of them got a single invite and did not reject it, one of them got one invite within 4 months and another 10 invites within 10 hours no more invites since then more than 2 months.

This tool is very close to a complete failure. Some players don't get invites , players with full inboxes are still listed, the seach will list clans to join who are closed. Once you select any tag the players listed will mainly come from all over the world but not from your own region. You don't get a warning if you send an invite to an already invited player. And so on and on.

This tool is more of a non-tool and it is suprisingly lacking very basic functionality 4 months after being released.