Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The ‘recruitment tool’: what is happening under the hood?

Effects of recruitment tool has reached forums

This thread is not visible to mods or Darian just like the invites we send to players using the tool

Just watched/listened to the Darian interview with galadon. And regarding his comments about the language learning for the recruitment tool.

I have a th10, was clan less for a few weeks, recently needed to visit a Russian speaking clan for a few days, my inbox got quite a few invites, and low and behold, look at the language that was most prominent.

So maybe it is working, just slowly, and it has been about a year since I was last in a Russian speaking clan.
    Last edited by Warios; 1 Day Ago at 05:40 PM.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Forum Champion
    The recruitment tool is no more a gamble than global really. But it certainly can be better.

Language or country search filters would help a great deal

Age groupings would help us also

But it still depends on players being honest and realistic when they ascribe the searchable filters themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by LVinci View Post
    Anyway, Supercell seems to have reacted very quickly. Just after I posted the original message, I got some invites on my TH11. That is the one that had fallen out of favor of the recruiting tool for a week.
    Does anyone really believe SC has bothered to link forum accounts with game accounts AND scans forum threads for player discussion AND care enough to boost or address the issue being discussed ?

So just logged in and saw this.

I had 10 open invitations pending, once I rejected 4, it sent a pop up asking if I want to turn off accepting invites, rejectec the last 6 with no pop up.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Our clan is th13 only, and English speaking, so what use is having th8s and 9s in an unreadable language come up when looking for players?....
    The recruiting tool is the biggest shambles and makes areas of the game laughable.

In no way am I bashing the game, we even have members of our clan going to Poland next month. It just urgently needs attention.