Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The ‘recruitment tool’: what is happening under the hood?

Its useless

Better would be bringing back global / way through players atleast can chat

Centennial Club
    Current status: Still no invitation for a small Th9 via this tool. Since end of the last CWL without clan. Not even an invitation from a level 1 clan. The account is not rushed, on the way to max, CWL stars, active in clan games (4000P). I think that this account simply does not appear anywhere in the search.
    So I tried to search for a clan today. The search is much more difficult than before. I'm looking for Gold 1 or Crystal 3, higher leagues appear in the search, required town hall level 10+, 11+. It turns out to be very tedious to search because I have a choice of clans to choose from, which I cannot join at all.

Quote Originally Posted by LVinci View Post
    Hi all,

As can be seen in many other threads, the ‘recruitment tool’ simply does not work. The December update has not brought any obvious improvements.
    Leo
    It's just trash, still get a ton of that Can't Invite because their Inbox is full and the players on there still look like they are from india/BD as those players we avoid due to their rep, and zones.
    Last edited by ClashPlayerZ; February 18th, 2020 at 04:39 PM.

Makes you wonder how many have left game after this really bad recruiting tool.They no it don’t work

I found a fix for the recruiting tool to keep your clan alive!

Make about, 10 to 50 email accounts and use the SC ID tool.

I know, I know, you play COC for a bit of together time w/others who enjoy clashing.

A whole clan, that's all your accounts.

Turning a loved social game into a single player game isn't as fun but the SC ID is the only way to keep your/my clan alive until SC fixes the recruitment issues.
    Last edited by ctb1981; February 18th, 2020 at 07:11 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    Does anyone still use this useless tool??lol
    Nope never had too. We have a waiting list to get in. I feel bad for mid to smaller clans. They are hit harder by this than stronger clans.

It would be nice to hear from Supercell of the progress on the recruitment tool. It has been now 4 months and after those 4 months the tool has only worked 1 time for us now... on a player that didn't speak English and left because of the language barrier . The majority of available players either 1) Have a full mailbox or 2) Legitimately have a dead base (burnt out Eagle and Infernos). Recruiting is becoming a taxing part of the game on elders/cos/leaders just to keep a game that was designed around its viability on socialization - clan wars, clan war leagues, clan games. All of these require a clan of players and cannot be done independently without owning at least 13 accounts yourself (last clan games needed 13 players to max for all prizes) to achieve maximum rewards.

We are not a bottom of the barrel clan (good TH lineup) and we are warring 24/7 so ensuing chaos and making the clan open and hope that somehow gets a few players is not an action we are going to do. Outside recruitment is complicated - people are using discord bots to help. Recruitment for this game is not in a good place for its long-term viability.

Quote Originally Posted by Username139 View Post
    I tend to find it utterly useless. I was doing great recruiting before the tool, but since the tool has been implemented, I haven't managed to recruit a single person (level 16 war clan, Masters II in CWL, so it isn't just because it is a bad clan)
    Agreed, we are level 16 so it's not like we are a low level clan with low th's either.

What the recruiting system is missing is a the 'live-real-time' aspect of what Global was.

People who are online that can be recruited where there's and instant reaction and/or response is desperately needed.

Even if they bring back the global without the ability for a player to post their own comments would be better. SC can have pre-texted inputs like "Need a Clan, Social Player, Active Player, Competitive Player, CWL player" etc or whatever.
    A system where people can only choose phrases from a pull-down option would work well I think.

The main purpose is they are actually on line where they can be invited and join and be vetted in your own clan chat.

Without the option to actually post comments there won't be those idiots constantly posting any girl and need gf etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    Keep doing this a couple of hundred times a day for a year or two. There is some kind of hidden learning that will learn which language you want. You just have to be patient. I pray you live long enough to see it work.
    Nice one! I gave you an upvote for that one. I sure do miss the way it used to be, sad it had to come to this after so many years of working way better than the new system.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    ... Once you select any tag the players listed will mainly come from all over the world but not from your own region. ...
    Sorry for the selective quote, but I think this part is important and I have been wondering about this as well. There seems to be no connection between the initial list of players/clans and the lists you see after selecting one of the tags.

I would rather have a clan/player selection list in the way you might select a new tablet for playing Clash. You go to a webshop and click on the part where they have tablets, in this case either clans or players. For the sake of argument, say I want to find a clan, then I get a large list (or perhaps a shard) of clans. The sidebar allows me to select all kinds of clan properties, such as: region, language, size, activity, average war stars, average clangames points, clanwar league level and many more. You do a bit of clicking and put the best clans in your shopping basket, so you can save them for later.

Well, something like that.

Best regards and have a nice day,
    Leo