Thread: Active Challenges - Heavyweight Champion - Pekka

Unhappy Active Challenges - Heavyweight Champion - Pekka

The Pekka from the Seige Barracks/Beach Hut does not count as one of the 2 Pekkas in this challenge. SO though I can see 2 Pekkas racing around my screen I'm not doing the challenge! Should have been signalled that only troops in CC (which IMO the Seige Barracks Pekka is) or barracks are counted.

Poor show if you ask me!

Can I have a bag full of gems for signalling this please as it has completely ruined my life.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher0029 View Post
    The Pekka from the Seige Barracks/Beach Hut does not count as one of the 2 Pekkas in this challenge. SO though I can see 2 Pekkas racing around my screen I'm not doing the challenge! Should have been signalled that only troops in CC (which IMO the Seige Barracks Pekka is) or barracks are counted.

Poor show if you ask me!

Can I have a bag full of gems for signalling this please as it has completely ruined my life.
    Oh yeah, I feel with you on this one. Despite the fact that your life was ruined, you issued an timely warning here and probably prevented a catastrophe of immense proportions. Some kind of compensation should be given for your effort. And not some lame excuse saying that those beach hut pekka are made with magic and thus do not count towards your army.

On a side note, do the beach-pekka and her beach companion wizards count for activation of the eagle?

I absolutely agree with first part so maybe 2 bags of gems would be suitable compensation for my ruined life.

As for Pekkas in the Beach Hut being made of magic!!! Come come, it's not Harry Potter you know.

But "do Beach Pekka and her wiz Beaches" count for Eagle activation? I could not possibly find out for fear of ruining further my life. Sorry, someone else will have to research that.