Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gold Pass By Gems (plz Respond).

Gold Pass By Gems (plz Respond).

I have an idea, please don't remove my post, In Clash of clan To purchase Gold pass we need real money and there is so many players who don't afford it and as you know when we purchase a gold pass we get so many reward that we never get easily so far, That's why I'm suggesting - To purchase Gold pass Can you add a purchase option by Gems, I mean you can set purchasing price 4000 or maybe 5000 Gems, In that case so many players have to work hard to collect that much gems in first place or maybe some players who have lots of money they can purchase gems also. In this way who don't have money they can dream about they also can get gold pass maybe once in a year. So I really don't know is this idea is good or not, so You can correct it 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Tylor95895 View Post
    I have an idea, please don't remove my post, In Clash of clan To purchase Gold pass we need real money and there is so many players who don't afford it and as you know when we purchase a gold pass we get so many reward that we never get easily so far, That's why I'm suggesting - To purchase Gold pass Can you add a purchase option by Gems, I mean you can set purchasing price 4000 or maybe 5000 Gems, In that case so many players have to work hard to collect that much gems in first place or maybe some players who have lots of money they can purchase gems also. In this way who don't have money they can dream about they also can get gold pass maybe once in a year. So I really don't know is this idea is good or not, so You can correct it 
    Many players have suggested this, but it has been ruled out. See third bullet in this thread:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12208846

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

To purchase Gold pass Can you add a purchase option by Gems, I mean you can set purchasing price 4000 or maybe 5000 Gems, In that case so many players have to work hard to collect that much gems in first place or maybe some players who have lots of money they can purchase gems also.
    I am not sure if I understand this correctly but do you mean to say that a player will purchase 5000 gems and then invest those for gold pass...

If a person can purchase gold pass directly why will he spend extra money, and purchase 5000 gems and then invest that money into gold pass

No idea what exactly you were thinking to say there(bold part) .... but I guess your sentence framing went a little off..

but nevertheless -

Gems are free currency- just the case is that they are little rare.

Gold pass adds a revenue for Supercell to make profit for company.

If its via gems then its free and will not add anything to profits

And its ruled out for this same reason.
    Last edited by StrangeQuark; 1 Week Ago at 10:05 AM.
    Player Tag: #9YC8CL2C | In-Game Name: Yasin
    Town Hall - 13 | My stats here
    Trying to keep up with all Supercell games - but time's always just not enough.
    YouTube Channel | Instagram Handle | Twitter Handle | Reddit Handle

I have an idea, please don't remove my post...
    Your earlier post was removed because it was a ruled out idea.
    Also note that posting again something that has been removed is against the forum rules-

"Multiple or repeated posting of the same thread or topic is not allowed. If a thread or reply has been trashed or closed, you should not post the same thread again."

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    I have an idea, please don't remove my post...
    Your first thread was removed because your suggestion is on the Currently Ruled Out Ideas list which states:

"Paying for gold tier pass in Season Challenges by any means other than cash"

and

"Posting these ideas will result in your thread being removed without notice."

Please read the sticky threads before posting.

Main forum rule no.4 states: "Multiple or repeated posting of the same thread or topic is not allowed. If a thread or reply has been trashed or closed, you should not post the same thread again."

Closed.

EDIT: Ninja'd by the Maestro
    Last edited by Bakunin; 1 Week Ago at 10:30 AM.