Thread: QoL (For Blind People Like Me)

QoL (For Blind People Like Me)

It's not really a big deal, but it could an optimization for some people.

It's sometimes hard to find the defense towers you're looking for, especially on high TH. And when on mobiles, that's why I usually use my I-Pad to play

My suggestion : When click on a defense tower, all other defense with the same name, either (1) light up or (2) show radius. I prefer a small light up
    It needs to have an on/off settings, 'cause I'm sure not everyone like it.

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

So attackers can easily find the placement of defenses, and the defenses blending-in with each other won't be helpful to panic the attackers for the little scout time? Could be fine with war bases as we have enough scout time already to spot these defenses, but shouldn't be implemented for multiplayer attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    So attackers can easily find the placement of defenses, and the defenses blending-in with each other won't be helpful to panic the attackers for the little scout time? Could be fine with war bases as we have enough scout time already to spot these defenses, but shouldn't be implemented for multiplayer attacks.
    I'm thinking of clan wars when I typed this. But I never thought that short "scouting time"'s purpose is this LuL ...

If it gets implemented for CWs and CWLs, I don't see any issue in that.

Forum Superstar
    I really like this idea, and for all battles. The supercell graphics team suffer a palette limitation, and it is very hard to find what you want. Each town hall level has a colour palette theme, meaning that at each town hall level, buildings blend into each other. And yes, it is an accessibility issue.

i propose that buildings be grouped. Example groups:

• TH, Eagle, XBows, ITs, Scattershots.
    • Archer towers.
    • canons.
    • air Defences and Air sweepers (also, sweepers should be animated because they are small and hard to find)
    • Elixir Storages and collectors.
    • Gold storages and mines
    • DE storage and drills.

In scout mode, which should always be available before every battle, when you touch one building, all of its group is highlighted. By highlighted, I mean: Stays illuminated and coloured, while everything else on the map goes dark and colourless. Touch the screen again and highlighting turns off.

This will mean I can find the air sweepers by finding an Air Defence, and touching it, to see the four Air Defences and two Air Sweepers highlighted.

Similarly, when doing a DE raid, I can touch the storage or any drill to see all the drills and storage highlighted.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    You think it is a desirable feature that in multiplayer attacks, older people with poorer eyes can’t find particular defences? I don’t think this is a good feature at all.

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    You think it is a desirable feature that in multiplayer attacks, older people with poorer eyes canít find particular defences? I donít think this is a good feature at all.
    That's good. Variety of opinions is always helpful to reach conclusion.

For me Air Sweeper are very comoflauge. Many time i cannot spot both of them in 30 seconds.

I would even prefer scout mode like in fc when doing raids so we can see the range of all defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj12 View Post
    For me Air Sweeper are very comoflauge. Many time i cannot spot both of them in 30 seconds.
    Yea, Even in my TH9 account, sometimes it's hard to find airsweeper, especially I'm using mobile to play my sub-account, not my wide screen I-Pad