Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Back to Hay Day after a very long time | How do I progress faster

  1. #11
    Centennial Club Turtledove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryasin View Post
    Damn, I didn't knew this. Thanks for telling me this before hand.



    Thanks.

    So if I add slots to any machine with diamonds, will those be permanent or temporary - because I have about 200+ diamonds and not sure where to invest them
    If you add slots to the smelter, or any machine, they are permanent.

  2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryasin View Post

    So if I add slots to any machine with diamonds, will those be permanent or temporary - because I have about 200+ diamonds and not sure where to invest them
    Once you add slots they are with you forever. It's worth thinking about how many you need, though. The maximum number of slots on each machine is 9 but, as you might guess, each slot costs more diamonds than the last.

    Some machines benefit from having all 9 slots open - animal feed makers, for example. With others you probably don't need so many. A good way to judge is by how long items take to make and how frequently you service your farm. It's very different if you visit once a day to visiting several times. Metal ingots take a long time to make, so you just need enough slots to ensure that the smelter works continuously.

    On my main farm (level 184) I still don't have all slots open on my smelters.

    EDIT: Ninja'd by Turtledove
    Last edited by Cowslips; February 15th, 2020 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Autocorrect producing nonsense!

    Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!



  3. #13
    Millennial Club Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryasin View Post
    So if I add slots to any machine with diamonds, will those be permanent or temporary - because I have about 200+ diamonds and not sure where to invest them
    They are permanent. I tend to increase the slots in machines that I use most often (dairy, sugar and feed mills, etc.).

    Edit- ninja'd by Cowslips and Turtledove
    Last edited by Tahoe; February 15th, 2020 at 10:45 AM.

    Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!



  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    If you add slots to the smelter, or any machine, they are permanent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Once you add slots they are with you forever. It's worth thinking about how many you need, though. The maximum number of slots on each machine is 9 but, as you might guess, each slot costs more diamonds than the last.

    Some machines benefit from having all 9 slots open - animal feed makers, for example. With others you probably don't need so many. A good way to judge is by how long items take to make and how frequently you service your farm. It's very different if you visit once a day to visiting several times. Metal ingots take a long time to make, so you just need enough slots to ensure that the smelter works continuously.

    On my main farm (level 184) I still don't have all slots open on my smelters.

    EDIT: Ninja'd by Turtledove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    They are permanent. I tend to increase the slots in machines that I use most often (dairy, sugar and feed mills, etc.).

    Edit- ninja'd by Cowslips and Turtledove
    Thanks guys!
    Player Tag: #9YC8CL2C | In-Game Name: Yasin
    Town Hall - 13 | My stats here
    Trying to keep up with all Supercell games - but time's always just not enough.
    YouTube Channel | Instagram Handle | Twitter Handle | Reddit Handle


  5. #15
    Super Member AsYouWish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    ❤️
    Posts
    809
    Welcome back, Masteryasin!
    "As you wish."
    As You Wish: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UquVCYL4C0Q
    I love this game, and the people who create and play it.
    For the dis-gruntled: Nick Vujicic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
    Happy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •