Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash Royal deck level 13

Fresh Spawn

Clash Royal deck level 13

Good morning, nice to greet you. My comment is initially based on the battles to increase cups, since I see a bit unfair that battles between players with deck level 13 or higher against lower level decks arise. Level 13 towers against lower level towers require a better strategy, but tower level 13 and deck level 13 against a Player with towers level 12 or 13 and deck below 13 I see it unfair since it is impossible to compete with cards on the deck of level 10.11 or 12. In my opinion there should be an adjustment in the randon of battles and cards on the deck of level 13 must compete with each other, because it is worth having a very good strategy, a good deck or even equal to that of your opponent and compete against the impossible (deck level 13) will simply crush you no matter how much you play the same way he does. The contribution is to make the game even better because when you reach a certain amount of drinks it takes almost 12 months to beat a deck of level 13. Greetings.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Goncar69 View Post
    Good morning, nice to greet you. My comment is initially based on the battles to increase cups, since I see a bit unfair that battles between players with deck level 13 or higher against lower level decks arise. Level 13 towers against lower level towers require a better strategy, but tower level 13 and deck level 13 against a Player with towers level 12 or 13 and deck below 13 I see it unfair since it is impossible to compete with cards on the deck of level 10.11 or 12. In my opinion there should be an adjustment in the randon of battles and cards on the deck of level 13 must compete with each other, because it is worth having a very good strategy, a good deck or even equal to that of your opponent and compete against the impossible (deck level 13) will simply crush you no matter how much you play the same way he does. The contribution is to make the game even better because when you reach a certain amount of drinks it takes almost 12 months to beat a deck of level 13. Greetings.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately there is no longer a Clash Royale presence on this forum.

Instead, try here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashRoyale/

Thank you

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!