Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th13 Struggles

Th13 Struggles

Does anyone else feel that TH13 is out of balance with defense superior to offense? Been consistently active in legend league 2 plus years now, max army except for the new hero......I am struggling to consistently two star and not even sniffing three stars for a while now. Trying to determine if it is funneling and fundamental issues on my part or if the balancing really is lopsided currently. Thank you!
    Last edited by Y2kPewterSS; 2 Days Ago at 01:45 AM.

A few weeks ago everyone was saying TH13 offence was crazy OP, now folks are maxing their defences and the reality hits.

Have you tried hog/miner hybrid attacks? They do pretty well at the moment.

Trainee
    I'm no expert attacker but 2 stars is easy, I probably get 85% 2 stars 10 % 3 stars and just 5 % 1 stars. You just need to make sure you funnel well.

Quote Originally Posted by pannath View Post
    A few weeks ago everyone was saying TH13 offence was crazy OP, now folks are maxing their defences and the reality hits.

Have you tried hog/miner hybrid attacks? They do pretty well at the moment.
    I have fooled around with miners and hogs, usually either really successful or a bomb. Hogs have never been a comfort zone for me, so it is a work in progress.

I think the biggest struggle for me has been the scattershots and tweaks to the queen walk strategy.
    Last edited by Y2kPewterSS; 2 Days Ago at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paull90 View Post
    I'm no expert attacker but 2 stars is easy, I probably get 85% 2 stars 10 % 3 stars and just 5 % 1 stars. You just need to make sure you funnel well.
    What league are you in and what attacks have you found success with?

Try the yetis, they are the new pekkas at th13.

And to be honest, th13 isn't that big of a deal. I'm getting some 2 stars with Laloon, which is really underpowered at th13, for this hound event in legends, 5300 range. Low legends, but still legends.

Before, I was getting nice triples and 90%s with 2* with miner/hogs or a yeti combination. Both with the usual QW. Maybe you have to check your attack basics?

Do note that I have maxed heroes and army.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    I for one thinks Offense is still stronger than defense.
    I am not in legends but on my wars hits 13v13 I am at around 50% hitrate.
    You just gotta plan well and execute it some what and its a triple.There are times when the attack don't go as planned but I still get the triple .

I noticed that you mentioned your RC wasn't maxed. Is she missing from your legends army? She is very powerful and a vital part of 3 starring at TH 13. I definitely feel like offense is more powerful than defense right now, especially so since a lot of people haven't truly maxed their defenses yet. Very slightly-above average attacker here and I got 19 stars 665% destruction in champs 3 with hog/miner hybrid so offense still has the upper hand right now imo.

I'm not expert attacker.stay at low legend 5100-5200. But still able to pull at least low 2 stars percentage using edrag-dragon-freeze. With blimp(pekka and loons inside)and I didn't use RC since i upgrade her continuously. It was challenging for sure. But not that hard.

Well i dont know what to say coz i have 3 heros down just have the aq i just aim for 2 star and i end up getting decent % 2 star. Some rimes i do get single star when the th is too deep