Thread: Collecting XP from pets more efficiently

Fresh Spawn

Collecting XP from pets more efficiently

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I have been playing HayDay for years. I love the pets. They're a cute addition to the farm and you earn XP after you feed them. I have a couple issues though and I'd like to make a couple of suggestions on how to address these issues.
    For starters, it is quite difficult to collect the XP from the pets sometimes. When they finish eating, run around for a bit and go to sleep they tend to lay right behind their house or on the side of their house or stable where I cant see nor reach them easily. Sometimes I have to move the house over to be able to tap my pets. It would be so much easier and it would actually look a lot nicer if all the pets slept in front of the house or anywhere else that I can be able to reach them.
    Another thing I'd like to address is the name tag of the pet popping up whenever I actually do tap on them. When you press the pet the pet starts RUNNING and the screen follows and zooms in on the pet then displays the pet name so big it covers a huge portion of my screen. This delays my ability to be able to collect my XP quickly and without problems. Usually I accidently press on the name tag giving me the option to rename my pet. I just dont feel that it is necessary. Having to scroll back to where your pets are after the one you tapped ran off with the screen following it is frustrating when you have a lot of pets. So I suggest having the option to name your pets at the house. Like when you press on their houses the list of the pets residing in that house pops up and you can edit your pets name there rather than having the option popping up in your face all the time. Other than that I love the game and everything else is perfect.

Millennial Club
    Use the whistle to wake your pets and collect the xp
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
    Use the whistle to wake your pets and collect the xp
    that is what I do - very easy and efficient

Centennial Club
    There are MANY user interface corrections needed in this game, this being one of them. I certainly hope that they consider this in the next update, and take all UI suggestions posted in this forum over the past few years into consideration. It is time.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmtastic1 View Post
    There are MANY user interface corrections needed in this game, this being one of them. I certainly hope that they consider this in the next update, and take all UI suggestions posted in this forum over the past few years into consideration. It is time.
    the point being in the replies to this thread is that the pets do not need to be tapped individually for you to get the XP and rewards.

you can just feed them in the bowls and whistle for them
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Whistling for pets is a VERY inefficient way of doing things, you miss out on a lot of tools.

They just need to fix the manic running around they started with the pet naming thing. But they won’t.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)