Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why is there no possebility to edit sc id setting for devices?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    it would help if you read his posts before you have a opinion about mine..

i made my mistakes, i dont need somebody pointing out that i needed to be a expert starting a clash of clans game, and implying me to be stupid for not knowing how android works, and the way supercell id works, or even google stores its purchase information.

i have 8 accounts, and i did not know google needs every account seperatly coupled to a payment method. i had 1 payment account that i used to pay all my purchases. i only found out that google stores all my purchases in that one account even if i made it with another account. so my first purchase was empty in the account i tried to recover. it had 3 namechanges, witch i knew, every question had the correct answer. only first purchase i could not provide. so even a video of it being empty could not unlock my account.

guessing witch one it would be in my purchase account is like finding a needle in a haystack.

the account in question was not heavely gemmed only a couple of times maybee 10 times. i had a list of over 800 purchases for all accounts so needles to say i did not guess correctly..

so i get that it has to be difficult to retrieve a account.. but if a video of a empty purchase listing is not enough.. than maybee the system is flawed. bending over backwards for retreivel is fine. but it needs to be do-able.

sc id is flawed for loading the last id even if you deleted the google accounts.(i deleted those) and retreival is not fair if you NEED something you can possibly not provide.
    SCID only loads the last ID used if you don't disconnect before closing the game. If you read my first post, I tell you exactly how to remove SCID from a device.

To restore an SCID, you only need the valid email address linked to that SCID. Email credential recovery has nothing to do with SC and is between you and your email provider.

The rest of this thread is pretty much you defending your lack of understanding and at times insulting those who offer advice. Don't like it ? Stop responding.

It has nothing to do with Android either.

Learn from this experience and sort out your accounts now. A simple screenshot showing all your SCiD is a good start if your memory is faulty.

It's not our fault and it's not SC's fault.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    SCID only loads the last ID used if you don't disconnect before closing the game. If you read my first post, I tell you exactly how to remove SCID from a device.

To restore an SCID, you only need the valid email address linked to that SCID. Email credential recovery has nothing to do with SC and is between you and your email provider.

The rest of this thread is pretty much you defending your lack of understanding and at times insulting those who offer advice. Don't like it ? Stop responding.

It has nothing to do with Android either.

Learn from this experience and sort out your accounts now. A simple screenshot showing all your SCiD is a good start if your memory is faulty.

It's not our fault and it's not SC's fault.
    im sorry, so i definately misread you're first posting, so how do i recover a locked account without first purchase again?

love to hear how you get that done.

thanks for youre help