Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th13 looking for a clan. 70/70/50/19 Heros.

Th13 looking for a clan. 70/70/50/19 Heros.

Iím looking to join a clan, preferably a 30 or 40v40 th13 wars. I have experience in Champ1 CWL. Th13ís are a bit hard to 3 star, but I do manage to get one 3 star almost every war. My logic in war is try to 3 star on every attack. CWL is a bit different tho. I never miss an attack in war. Wish to still learn, grow and get better at every attack. Mostly use ground troops for war. I cannot lava loon to save my life. This is my tag #PP00V0U2. Please feel free to invite me in game as I donít check massages on this forum.

Sent you an invite to Instinct! We are currently rebuilding

Warriors are OP
    I sent you an invite. We have a lot of guys opting out to grind heroes, but we easily have 40+ that typically war. We run 2 CWL lineups, we have some guys that are great about sharing strategies, and it's a competitive but laid back atmosphere. Come by and check us out.

Veni Vidi Vici
    #P98L89UV
    DaHolla - #2QC2CL8U0
    Veni Vidi Vici - #P98L89UV

Hi!,

We are recruiting for active players for our main clan.

What we offer:

• Back to back 40v war
    • 3 clans for cwl, 15v champ3 and the other 30v
    • 1 hero down is ok for classic war
    • Good war record
    • Max donation
    • Max cg tiers
    • Friendly atmosphere of learning and teaching

Detail:

Clan Name: Rune Force

Clan Tag: #8C0GCR9Q

Clan Level: 19

Clan War Win: 509

Clan Game Highest: 140,190!

Clan War League: Champion League 3

Apply to the clan in-game (tag #8C0GCR9Q ) and put “I’ll war and do cg ” in join request OR join our chat group on discord. (Links below)

Clash of Clan:

Rune Force: [https://link.clashofclans.com/en?ata...atag=9YC8PJ88)

Clash Royale:

Rune Force: [https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/...?tag=9YC8PJ88)

BrawlStar:

Rune Force: [https://link.brawlstars.com/invite/b...?tag=PVRCP2JY)

Discord:
    Rune Force: https://discord.gg/xGFHuVg

Apply to the clan in-game (tag #8C0GCR9Q ) and put “I’ll war and do cg ” in join request OR join our chat group on discord.

Hi metal,

Would like to invite you to FTH - #2002R0J9U, which we are continuing to rebuild and recruiting th8+ for wars.. Only in gold 1 but we're lvl 7, but quickly improving and we can get to crystal (even master) in no time for sure.. Friendly clan mates, chill wars. Got a lot of empty after cwl, so we need some th11-13 especially!

Use strats in war, we do very well. (Promoted cwl twice in a row, war log 41-32-0, but since we rebuilt our log is 17-7-0.

Chill wars, quickly filled cc's and maxed cg's.
    Best of all you got clan mates here who support you no matter if you're th2 or th13! Just have to show ur best and use 2 attacks when needed.
    We also understand we all have a life, and can miss if we have emergencies, just tell us as soon as you can.
    Request to join IG with "tasty invited me from forums".

Gl with finding a clan anyways!

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Death b4 Defeat Level 17 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League II. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Centennial Club
    Hey mate,

FuriousPhoenix is an Aussie based war clan with Americans and UK members. We are a B2B war clan that maxed cg and competes in CWL. We offer max donations at time but would love to have a few more th 12/13s to help out. We are competitive in normal wars and active in chat. We are level 9 and fast approaching level 10.

Hope to see you soon, Allfather Odin.

CLAN TAG: #20VCVGVCG

Millennial Club
    Hi Fingertap,

If you're still searching for a clan check us out! If you have any questions just ask.

Pine Fine #PYULYYU9

We are recruiting a couple more TH12+ (cannot be rushed or engineered) that are active in wars. We war every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and the wars are started at 8 PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Champions III for Supercell CWL***

We have had the same core roster in CWL for a long time now. To make the roster for the main clan you will need to be a solid attacker.

We have sister clans that lower town halls and anyone that doesn't make the main roster goes to:
    ----- Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 - Masters III - 30v30
    ----- Battle Hardened #8CV0CYL8 - Crystal II - 30v30

Our record is 364 wins and 262 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

We do event wars (Trojan, Ground/Air only wars) and also try to participate in the PotLucks.

We are relaxed when it comes to donations. We hope that any member that joins donates. During a war, specifically requested troops are filled quickly and are only max donations.

We do require you to join Discord for communication if you join.

If you do send an invite, please put [Goliath] so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

Hi there, we've got a level 18 almost 19 clan for you. The name is Under Polaris. I see that you are in Gold League 1. I've invited you but you will have to trophy push back to a high league. ​Thanks!

RECRUITING] / XFluffyUnicorn / WANT TH 11+ / #9920YG9J / Master 3 and LVL 18 / adult war/social clan

Hi

We've been around for years and have a network of clans. Friendly mainly adult run crew looking for max TH11 and up. We have a good core of members and are looking for a few strong additions. We war often max Clan Games and have been slowly moving up on CWL (currently master 3) and are lvl 18 clan. Please write "UDW sent me" when req to join. Thanks!