Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 - Forever waiting, it all just takes too long....

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by GOVARDHAN96 View Post
    No I am f2p player never brought gold pass too. I am a max th12 and now I will be a max th13 within March end and I farm only in legend and have 6 builders. I still have 40 walls to upgrade
    Then you' ve used a lot of medals? I can't imagine that it is possible otherwise as an F2P player. I'm not f2p, 5 workers busy around the clock, the 6th for walls free. Reduced waiting time due to the Gold Pass, sometimes hero books bought and also books of building used. Nevertheless, the rest needs until the end of March, if it is possible at all.

New Bloke/Chick
    Yeah thatís true I had full 2500 medals and all hammers and books in treasury and expect rc I used gems to buy boh to upgrade heroís and now I have 400 medals to spent on 4 Tesla
    Last edited by GOVARDHAN96; February 15th, 2020 at 01:52 PM.

Centennial Club
    I'm not that thrifty But who has such a starting position.... Nevertheless, I do not find the waiting times too long. I don't see the sense of the game in being max as fast as possible. As fast as possible everything max and then? Then the players are bored and they want th14. Always fast, fast, fast....

The wait times are obnoxious. 6 builders busy all the time, build up the resources and sit on your hands for days on end. Not about maxing out but more for a reason to stay active.

I intentionally spent every magic item (and medal) before starting the th13 upgrade, only used gems from obstacles/events and bought the gold pass this season for the first time. Played cwl in masters these past two months, too. Less than three months left until I max again, maybe two months for the lab.

Walls.grrr

I think the only thing to upgrade that is ridiculous is walls. The cost is crazy! I have a maxed out th12 and want to go to th13 but am spending days and days to do. Sc needs to change this imo

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    I think the only thing to upgrade that is ridiculous is walls. The cost is crazy! I have a maxed out th12 and want to go to th13 but am spending days and days to do. Sc needs to change this imo
    The walls really isnít a problem.. they will get maxed out long before you are done with the defensive upgrades, even if you never get a Gold Pass.

I do feel the 12-16 day upgrades.. itís limiting me to 7-8 defensive upgrades a month, if I want to upgrade heroes and stay in Legend too.

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    The walls really isn’t a problem.. they will get maxed out long before you are done with the defensive upgrades, even if you never get a Gold Pass.

I do feel the 12-16 day upgrades.. it’s limiting me to 7-8 defensive upgrades a month, if I want to upgrade heroes and stay in Legend too.

/Affront
    I agree with Affront. I actually wish they cost more. It is just a place to dump extra loot and active players have a lot of extra loot. If you keep one builder free to dump extra loot they are done no problem. Another option is just to time your upgrades so you put extra loot into walls before you start a new upgrade. That gets your defense done faster, walls done slower, but still works pretty well. The "grind" is when you ignore walls, max your defenses as fast as possible, then only work on walls at the end.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

100% F2P here. Was 100% max TH12 when TH13 released with more than 2k League Medals. Already have finished walls and heroes, something I only care for for buildings. Defenses still left though which I don't really mind when being in Legend League. Imo the pace is fine even for F2P players, we'll get to max too very soon even if new content releases. Builder Base, for example, took about 8 months
    (June 2019 to February 2020) to go from max BH8 to max BH9. Even if in MV it took 8 months to max, I think it would be okay.

Walls have been no big deal on my previously maxed TH12 game. I just dump resources into them when I know I will be waiting a while, and use them to help moderate storage. I just finished my last 3 walls yesterday, so all 100 are finished now. The key to walls is doing them a few here and there. Now, for players who run less than top level walls, and/or put them off to the end, and/or play a more casually...walls are definitely a bear.

The thing that’s odd about this game is that the wait, wait, wait nature of the game encourages casual play - it’s truly the nature of the game. The only way to be more active is to time Builders so they finish as loot for new upgrades comes available - usually spacing each by X number of days - and dump loot in between. I think the time/resource management element of the game is often overlooked by the average/typical player who is rushed and still playing catch up. New content favors maxed/nearly maxed players in this regard.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN