Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 - Forever waiting, it all just takes too long....

Centennial Club
    I think we need more gold and elixir loot at th13, the amount of raids needed per upgrade is ridiculous. If you have heaps of spare time it is ok but some of us have busy lives and can’t do more than a couple attacks a day and at that rate your lucky to get an upgrade a week started

Waiting for that new content in the next update told by Darian.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Nah...there’s no way a true F2P player is going to come close to completing upgrades before the next content release. Even with 6 Builders and spending money on bonus packs, the level-up pack, and the Gold Pass, I still have the 10 levels of GW, Cannons, and traps/mines left. The next content release should be in a month or so; with upgrades of 2 weeks or more, even if an F2Per had OTTO they would still have plenty to upgrade.
    Except for the gold pass I'm a ftp player and I'm almost done with the upgrades.

5 levels king, 4 levels Champ, 1 level infernos, 1 level scattershots, 1 level canons, 1 level wizard tower. The Rest is maxed, even in the lab I do have like 2 levels for the siege barracks left.

The Warden I have done completely with magic items, the Queen also. All of my builders are always working and there is still enough to spend in the walls from my 8 attacks in legends.

To make a conclusion, imo the upgrade times are just fine. If you time your builders well, you will have a free builder every two days and always have enough time to get ressources for the next upgrade to start. So waiting times are ok, maybe a little less or we need some more walls, because they're already maxed and now I have elixir overflowing.

I think the upgrade times are fine too.

I was maxed before going up to TH13. I purchased the gold pass each month and had a LOT stockpiled before upgrading. I've got bombs, 6 walls and 4 levels to go on RC. Everything else is done or in progress. Kept 5 builders running constantly and the 6th for walls.

I fear new content is a few months away so I'll have nothing to do soon.
    TH13 - 70/70/50/20
    Sir Hearty
    *SouthernAmber*

Pro Member
    I am a Th12 and farming in crystal league. Upgrades are taking forever both defence and lab. I recently installed Boom Beach and got completely immersed in that game and forgot about clash. This is the first time it has happened to me.
    Builder Base is annoying asf.
    My heroes are down 24x7 which disqualifies me from participating in regular wars.
    In a month I enjoy clash for only 7 days i.e. during cwl.
    I really feel like this game needs a game mode that gives u the same nervousness and excitement of war. We should be able to play this game mode even when our heroes are down.
    I don't know what SC's vision is for clash in 2020 but I hope at least higher th players get something worth playing especially when they are farming or hereos are down.
    I know BB was supposed to fulfill that purpose but let me tell u SC even if u don't want to hear it, BB is Garbage.
    The game is fun upto Th10-11 but after that it becomes too much idle and boring.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Palladin02 View Post
    Well said, I agree wait time is too long. It has hit the tipping point with me, based on the fact I play less and don't mind having builders inactive.
    Even I was shocked that nowadays I care less about having an inactive builder. This isn't how I used to play the game. I even stopped buying builder potion as I know I am gonna upgrade way later.

New Bloke/Chick
    No I am f2p player never brought gold pass too. I am a max th12 and now I will be a max th13 within March end and I farm only in legend and have 6 builders. I still have 40 walls to upgrade

The 14 days cap was fine and balanced. The new timers are absurd. I donít get what is enjoyable about waiting 17 days, making this as an excuse to not finish faster is just pathetic. If youíre maxed congrats you earned and reached the end, there are clan wars, pushing or even grinding xp for you to do. The game shouldnít be linked to constantly upgrading your base non stop. It is neither enjoyable or fun, especially for the coming players,
      I am a kid looking for amusement

Centennial Club
    Of course they’re too long. It’s ridiculous tbh, the inactivity in my clan has increased tenfold since th13 dropped
    rst1985 | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 50 | RC 20
    Clan Leader 'aussie' #G00UC98L

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Stujd View Post
    I think we need more gold and elixir loot at th13, the amount of raids needed per upgrade is ridiculous. If you have heaps of spare time it is ok but some of us have busy lives and canít do more than a couple attacks a day and at that rate your lucky to get an upgrade a week started
    Loot at TH13 is a challange, agree.