Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Electro dragons on defense.

Electro dragons on defense.

These things are stupidly OP on defense. Anything else comes out of that CC it's no problem but if an electro drag comes out it's game over. Problem is it hits so hard and so many troops all in 1 go. Sure, a loon can do some splash damage and lots of it but they can be countered because of their low HP. But an electro dragon at TH9/TH10 means destruction. These things need to be nerfed or their electricity should only be able to chain to like 4 or 5 tops instead of everything, it even reached across 2 defenses to kill some of my troops. These things have got to be controlled.

Edrags are slow and stupid and are easily countered as a CC troop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah21212 View Post
    These things are stupidly OP on defense. Anything else comes out of that CC it's no problem but if an electro drag comes out it's game over. Problem is it hits so hard and so many troops all in 1 go. Sure, a loon can do some splash damage and lots of it but they can be countered because of their low HP. But an electro dragon at TH9/TH10 means destruction. These things need to be nerfed or their electricity should only be able to chain to like 4 or 5 tops instead of everything, it even reached across 2 defenses to kill some of my troops. These things have got to be controlled.
    Poison helps a lot when countering EDrags, since it slows them down quite a bit. Even at TH9 or 10, they can be killed without getting shots off on you if you lure them out.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold II)

Yep as mentioned, you need a poison spell. Lure them out and spread out your troops while taking advantage of their slow speed or level up your queen and time your ability if she gets one shot.

At the higher TH levels, electro dragons are one of the WORST defensive ccs you can have.

Send a runner in to make them turn around - then send your queen in on them
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

These things need to be nerfed or their electricity should only be able to chain to like 4 or 5 tops instead of everything, it even reached across 2 defenses to kill some of my troops. These things have got to be controlled.
    As per Wiki,
    The Electro Dragon has a special form of attack known as Chain Lightning, a similar form of which is also used by the Mega Tesla from the Builder Base. This Chain Lightning allows it to hit up to 5 targets at once

It's just like a Valkerie in defensive cc at th4-5. They are extremely OP, unless you know how to counter them. Bringing CC Baby Dragon, and that "OP" Valk is toast. I'm a th9 as well, so I faced enemy cc lava hounds, dragons, wizards, bowlers, and edrags. What helps give you the upper hand in the battle is knowing how to deal with enemy cc troops. A simple lure (ie Loon) is the best way. Bring a poison and request a max freeze in your cc. Lure the cc away from the base. Freeze and poison it. Drop king in front of queen so he can tank for her while she does the deadly blow. And bam. NEVER spam all your troops in as the ed WILL kill them off. Once you get the hang of luring and killing enemy ccs with minimal troops, the rest should be a cake walk. No need to nerf anything. Strategy is key to a successful clash career.

As other posts have already outlined, they are far from OP, actually they are one of the easiest cc's to counter. That being said if you don't know how to deal with them then they can make your attacks looks pretty silly, which in my opinion is the epitome of balanced.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj12 View Post
    As per Wiki,
    The Electro Dragon has a special form of attack known as Chain Lightning, a similar form of which is also used by the Mega Tesla from the Builder Base. This Chain Lightning allows it to hit up to 5 targets at once
    That definitely hits more than 5 targets, just took out at least 10 of my miners in 1 shot. That wiki may refer to defenses but when it comes to troops it seems to have no limits. And I do poison them, it's not enough to kill it. My queen is down so if she is the only counter you guys can suggest then this troop is OP. There shouldn't be one troop that comes out of that CC that i instantly think "this attack is done" it should all be manageable and edrags are not. Like i said before, loons i can counter because they have low HP, but edrags, 1 shot and your attack is thwarted. This troop needs a massive nerf.

That definitely hits more than 5 targets, just took out at least 10 of my miners in 1 shot. That wiki may refer to defenses but when it comes to troops it seems to have no limits. And I do poison them, it's not enough to kill it. My queen is down so if she is the only counter you guys can suggest then this troop is OP. There shouldn't be one troop that comes out of that CC that i instantly think "this attack is done" it should all be manageable and edrags are not. Like i said before, loons i can counter because they have low HP, but edrags, 1 shot and your attack is thwarted. This troop needs a massive nerf.
    Poison and Freeze with any troops that target air and it will be dealt with, with ease.

If you choose troops that only target ground, that's on you, not the game.
    Last edited by SumoSloth; 1 Week Ago at 08:47 PM.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime