Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: These troop events...

Centennial Club
    Hi just going to give my 2 cent.

I waited till the 2 events overlapped, so I trained an army of lava and hogs for the event. So it was 2 lava and 10 hogs and with the remaining camp space I used other champs.

Now the fact is this army will take over 30min to make and I needed 12 wins with 10h remaining but I had to go sleep and be awake and at work 1h before the hog events ends and I need them rings as they all count unless you maxed all walls and inventory is full

So simple answer I used training potion, i lost quite a few battles but army was trained fast hero’s regen fast so it took 2 potions and I was done

Centennial Club
    The best thing about the troop events when you don’t use the troops is the queuing and unqueuing of troops. Because yesterday’s finished at 8am on a non work day I started off a dragon (something lengthy for first troop and something I wanted to cook anyway) and a load of hogs and start healers going. Then unqueue after 8am (all UK time). I gained 7k in DE and about 160,000 elixir. Won’t be convenient to do that for the lava hounds when the event ends, so I’ll just queue those behind my army

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post

and I am glad you found a new comp to mash with. What I like about Hog/Miner mix (HoMi) is the Miners clean up while the Hogs cleanse the defs. and since Miners dont get hung up on walls they make for a perfect pair.

GL Chief!
    That is what people are talking about when they mention the "hybrid" attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)