Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Banned for 31 days !!

Banned for 31 days !!

1. I contacted support through Mail and they asked me to reach via in-game support and sparky is annoying. Is there any way to bypass him/her and reach real person ?
    2. I was banned for some old sin. So once the ban is over, will I have my sheet clear?

1. I don't think so. You will have to be patient until you get to talk to a person.

2. I am not sure about that. What was the ban for anyway? Depending on the gravity of the offense it may matter (just speculating).

2. Sounds like you want to continue ban worth behaviour.🙄 Expect a permaban next time.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    2. Sounds like you want to continue ban worth behaviour.🙄 Expect a permaban next time.
    Not even close. It was because of account sharing and I am damn sure I removed access from other device some month ago. What if I get banned again for same reason? Just making sure, after this ban I don't get into same trouble again.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilrtrns View Post
    Not even close. It was because of account sharing and I am damn sure I removed access from other device some month ago. What if I get banned again for same reason? Just making sure, after this ban I don't get into same trouble again.
    You are allowed to have an account on multiple of your own devices. You must have been sharing with another individual hence the ban.

Well if no one else has acces now then you should be save (because banning you twice for the same reason shouldnt happen) but if you share it again and sc gets knowledge of it then you can be sure you will get another ban (expect a permaban).

(Afaik account sharing is worth a permaban and you can be glad that you only got the temporary ban)

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Well if no one else has acces now then you should be save (because banning you twice for the same reason shouldnt happen) but if you share it again and sc gets knowledge of it then you can be sure you will get another ban (expect a permaban).

(Afaik account sharing is worth a permaban and you can be glad that you only got the temporary ban)
    I don't live in jungle, I have heard of some "pro" player retrieving his PERMANENT banned account in few days.

I don't live in jungle, I have heard of some "pro" player retrieving his PERMANENT banned account in few days.
    I have heared that i am a billionary.🙄🤗

But seriously you should be glad that you havent been banned permanently for account sharing. All we know is that bans are final.
    There is maybe a little chance for those who got an undeserved ban but in your case you are guilty and deserved that ban → deal with it and dont wake sleeping dogs who may change the ban into permanent one.😉
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 15th, 2020 at 06:04 PM.

Trust me I'm fine with all bans if it was same for all players. I just hate double standards, it's more about who is requesting rather than what is requested. Thread about same topic got deleted in general section and so this thread will be I guess.

Contact Supercell in game and ask them to sign out from all devices (which includes yours, BTW). Once they've done so, you will be prompted to contact support and ask for a security code, which they will give you after a series of odd questions about the account.

However, if they think you're attempting to "phish" the account, they will ban you permanently.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; February 16th, 2020 at 03:08 AM.